what did i do wrong...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greenjerry

Green Jerry
Reaction score
my plant was ready to be harvest the hairs were about 3/4 redish on the buds so I dried her out and smoked a little...I only got a little buzz what did i do wrong (i watered and gave her light and that ***** isn't getting me high), I need to know I have my second grow well on its way..:confused:

a small amount in the microwave...but the rest came from stuff i dried in the closet for a week

slowmo77 said:
what did your trichs look like? i wouldn't go by what the hairs (pistils) look like. i'd bet you harvested to early. its easy to do if you don't have a scope to look at your trichs. jmo

what is the trichs...is that the milky like stuff that was allover the hairs and stuff

your welcome just glad i could help. its what we're all here for. to learn and share. enjoy

Well you need to get ur self a 60x-100x adjustable magnifing lens, to check trics in order to judge harvest. then go through the patient process of hanging it out to dry in a dark room perferrable with a de-humidifer for a good week or until the stems crack like a tooth pic. then put it in glass jars and close them up. Pop them open 2-4 times a day at first for about 20 minutes each time. make sure to store them when ur not breathing them in the dark. U want to breath them like i said 2-4 times a day for a good 3-5 days, then step it down to just opening it twice a day for a half hour each time. by then u should have relativly good cured "weed" although i would probly cure them for the better part of 2 weeks before touching mine.

Fire it up
KT

1. you probably harvested too early
2. not enough air circulation?
3. too much heat on your plants?

215zealot said:
1. you probably harvested too early
2. not enough air circulation?
3. too much heat on your plants?

1. Yes
2. maybe
3. i tried to keep it at about 70ish...

greenjerry said:
my plant was ready to be harvest the hairs were about 3/4 redish on the buds so I dried her out and smoked a little...I only got a little buzz what did i do wrong (i watered and gave her light and that ***** isn't getting me high), I need to know I have my second grow well on its way..:confused:

well if you get the same dirt weed next time you know its the strain :)
hard lines bro,guess it happens too everyone at some point if you dont know what your growing :(

Latest posts

Back