85cannabliss Goes Guerrilla 2007

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

85cannabliss

HERB SMOKER
Reaction score
hi guys. some sweet grows goin on here, so i thought id give it a go. stay with me ive got catching up to do.:D

first of all i got some bagseed from a friend, and i bought some northen lights. my friend and i scouted the local area and found a site that we think is perfect. south facing, sun all day, and its qiute big, so im gonna be growing 15, maybe more.

first we had to dig holes, theyre very random as there were a few small trees there. so we just dug them up and used the holes that they left.

we put 4 of the bagseed straight out after germination (24th march), but only 2 survived the frosts. so i put another 2 out 2 weeks later, and theyre doing ok now too (except 1 has 2 round leaves:confused: ).

then yesterday (with a camera) we went back and filled the other holes in and dug 2 trenches. one for cuttings, and the other for some durban poison & early misty. ill buy these this week, if my local head shop has them. if not, ill get something that tickles my fancy at the time.

anyway im getting a bit carried away :bolt: .heres some pics, my oldest (5 weeks) next (3 weeks) youngest (1 week) and a few of my plot so get the size of it.

hope you like. 85CANNABLISS

bagseed 1.jpg

bagseed1.jpg

bagseed 2.jpg

bagseed2.jpg

100_1627.jpg

round leaves.jpg

northen lights 3.jpg

the site! the big trenches are for new plants and cuttings.

forgot to mention im using IONIC nutes. and ive mixed fish blood and bones with my soil, its only cheap soil but it has john innes n it (whatever that is :confused: ).

any way after them is a hole before filled so you can get an idea of size and then the plot that didnt go on the last post.

100_1649.jpg

100_1634.jpg

dont no why some arent posting. but my sites about 10' sqr, with random holes about it.

sorry i forgot to mention i filled all of my holes and accomadated them with, 4 northen lights, and 7 more bagseed. bringing my total to 15 plants. all loving the sun that mother natures providing this area at the moment. the young seedlings are under plastic pop bottles for propagation, it seems to have worked fine, and saved me a few quid too. id recomend trying it to anyone who has a cash flo problem.

100_1631.jpg

100_1633.jpg

100_1635.jpg

100_1636.jpg

100_1637.jpg

100_1638.jpg

100_1625.jpg

100_1639.jpg

100_1640.jpg

100_1641.jpg

Best of luck, hope all that hard work pays off

me too, its my first so its all about trial and error, but reading up on outdoor growing on here has really helped me along to where i am now (i havent done anything yet, but).

hey man like your style of growing i space mine out more but hey they will grow close together tho ive got 3 pretty close together then theirs like 5 you would have to look at my grow journal its in the grow journal ill be updating it later on but yeah the on thats 5 weeks is looking good a little small tho good luck man pm me if you need any help on any thing peace

Man i been missing my old buddy john innes i wondered where he went to. IT doesn`t look like there is much cover their i hope they dont mow that field for hay. If they do they will go HhhhAAAAAyyyyy Look what i found. Slim

i dont even no what john innes is, but if an old tomer like yourself can explain, it would help. and im not in a feild, it may look like that from the pisture but what you see is every inch i hav. the rest is trees around it for about 40 yards so its well covered.

85CANNABLISS

yeah i was about to say that it would **** to have it mowed but yeah its not a feild so your good well peace out cant wait to see more

hi guys, just an update. no pics tho :mad:. went out and got our durban poison and early misty seeds today :D. and i have 4 of each germin now, so hopefully ill be able to put them out this weekend, and let them settle into there new homes.

just thought id let u lot no 85CANNBLISS

hi all, just to let every1 no that 7 out of 8 seeds have cracked. im still waiting on 1 EM, but im sure shell show soon enough. theyll be going to there new homes tomoro, maybe today if i see my mate a day earlier. he has the money for the rest of our soil, so its all down to him really.

ill get pics up when i can 85CANNABLISS

gotcha LTG.
been to location X today, things are lookin sweet. all 4 DP have broke, and only 1 EM has. im gonna take the top off the 2 biggest, dip them in clonex, and plant them out. how much stem should there be? and there is 4 nodes with side growth showing, so i reckon thats 8 main cola sights. is this right?

thanks for lookin in tho guys 85CANNABLISS

nope nope each branch dont make a cola man only the top dose but if you top it your going to have 2 cola's instear of one huge one cant wait to see some pics man!!!!!!

hi again guys no pics till tomoro but i couldnt hold back, all early misty have shown, bringing my total to 22 plants. wow i was only expecting 10 - 15 to survive, but what the hell. more plants more bud.

i tried FIMing the 2nd biggest at 6pm tuesday to see what happened, went back 10am friday and it had healed itself, wow thats fast. the only thing is the side branches dont seem much bigger, should i do it again?

cant wait to show you guys, the biggest 1 is knee height now so its coming along great. all northen lights and the bagseed are doing great, really beginning to establish themselves. and my DP and EM are great little seedlings, even tho they havent been here long, theyre settling into there new homes nicely. they will be moved, i realised that they are very cramped. so 3EM will be moved to the cuttings trench i have dug, and then ill space the 1 EM & DP out along the trench theyre in now.

comments and critisism welcome

Hey 85cannabliss, what is bagseed? Is that the trill stuff you told me about? Does that actually grow? Is it usable for anything? What type of trill should I get? Where do you get it?

no trill is canary feed, but ive never tried it, ive been told it works. and im calling mine bagseed coz i dont know the strain. my friend gave me about 70, so thats why i started this grow. but its kinda escilated a bit, i ended up buying 3 different kinds so i actually know what im smoking at the end.
you can get trill from almost any major bird sanctuary, if you dont know which seed it is plant a few you will see when it grows. dont put bet whole grow on this working coz i aint 100% myself.

ok so ive not posted for a while, still no pics ill try for the weekend.
i have FIMed one of the oldest plants, i have left the tallest to see how it grows with no adjustments its 4 inches above knee hieght now.
thenext 2 i have FIMed 1 ofthese 2 and topped the other, the 1 i have FIMed has just began to get a 3leaf node, is this normal?
ou of th other 6 bagseed i have topped 1 but they arent really big enough, im just trying to experiment so i no exactly when to do it next year.
and the 4 northen lights have been left to get a bit bigger before i start to top or FIM any of them.
and now to the durban and the early, these are looking great (for seedlings), and you can tell durban is sative dominent, the leaves are almost as long as the main stem. i will be moving my early's to the trench i dug for cuttings.
saying as im not planting cuttings out anymore, im going to give a cutting from each plant to a friend to flower 4 me. although ill not be doing this with the DP & EM because, basically, ill be giving away a large proportion of my final yeild to him. no chance of that lol.

hope this ounds ok guys, sorry theres no pics ill get some by the weekend even if its with a camera phone) promise.

looking good lol sounds good lol get some pics if you can cant wait to see your grow and how its going check out mine i just updated it ight man take it easy and good luck

Latest posts

Back