Mutt's Fall 07 micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mutt

Just a Dawg
Reaction score
well little late for a journal...figured post a pic or two.
2nd week of flower...i'm thinking about revegging the untopped one....it didn't mind being "limited" with pot size.

IMG_2019.JPG

IMG_2020.JPG

IMG_2021.JPG

IMG_2022.JPG

Thanks ma...sorta wierd me growing an 8"-12" tall flowered plant. I know I can grow a biggun, but this has been a learning experience to say the least. LOL

Sweet grow mutt. I cant wait till my new babies are lookin like that. Are those clones or from seeds? Id have to agree with smokin my moneys on the freak, i love them freaky girls to wink wink. Also id like to learn how to top step by step, could you maybe post a how to or point me in the rite direction to learn? I kind of get it but im not sure when or where to cut to top it. Good luck with your girls, cheers mate.

Micro growing is great. I think the site needs a micro grow section. Could stick the the 16 oz grows in there along with peoples fridge grows etc.

Whats up mang. ;) Great to see ya start a journal. :aok: The little ladies are coming right along and looking great. Hey mang look at it this way the ladies might be small but the bud is FREE and there's nothing wrong with FREE bud. ;) The GREEN MOJO GODS are shinning down on them babies as i type. :headbang2:

Homemadegravity said:
Are those clones or from seeds? Also id like to learn how to top step by step, could you maybe post a how to or point me in the rite direction to learn?

There are from seeds...i took some cuttings after sex showed and they are rooting now for the next grow. I root em and let them veg until this current grow is finished. Gonna be adding a HID next time tho.

ok topping. I ussually wait until after the 4th week of veg or 2nd week of flower. These I topped end of week 3 then few days later switched to flower to keep ht. to a min.

You need a razor blade or exacto blade. clean with alcohol. Then cut right where the picture shows at a 45d angle.

IMG_2024.JPG

So basically you cut about 90% of the top off rite above the 1st node and leave about 10% of the stem on the plant? At least thats what I got from the pic, am i correct. And thanx for the info and being so patient ive been on other forums where they werent so nice about another topping question. Ive read it all before i just must be stupid because i could jus never figure that out. Ive tried it before and nothing happened except a screwd up my plant, so i must of cut it in the wrong place, eh?

i've never cut one yet, i always just pluck of the top. i usually wait on new growth for some what of a stem to pop up so that way theres no damaging the nodes. awesome little grow too Mutt. i actually like the little to mid size grows better. u get to see some amazing things packed in small plants.

Nice man. So what did you end up using for soil again? MG organic?

Lookin good man. So do topped plants usually bud faster then untopped plants? Or did it jus so happen to do that on your strain? What strain is that?

hey mutt i like the liitle girls you have there. im also starting from seed and thought about revegging the ladies i have or at least the best 1 anyway. do i just need to switch back to the 24/0 lights and it will just stop budding and reveg?!? never read up it much, but its crossed my mind a few times. im gonna pop in and check on this 1, to see how these little 'n's finish :)

nice 1 85C

MG potting soil :(
Juicy FruitxChampagne

Reveg. Yes switch to 24/0.
You can reveg after partial harvest. Switch to 24/0 and veg nutes.

thanks MUTT, could be the way to keeping a good pheno for clones in future grows :)

several do that here. Never know the pheno for sure until after the smoke test. Sometimes, don't bother taking a cutting during veg...then when it goes into flower...."HOLY CRAP!!!!...I want to keep that one" but by then revegging is the only option as cuttings won't take :(
This one seemed tough and really tight node spacing with lil side branching. Might see a SOG outa that one. If I "can" reveg it. Some are a bit of a PITA to take cuttings or reveg.

BTW I grow mainly indicas...great for insomnia. Which I suffer from.
Will one of these days try Sativas indoors....only ever grew them OD.

Love your micro grow, Mutt!! The plants look great, I kinda like the little 'freak' too!!! And thanks for the lesson on topping, was very helpful!

Can't wait to get back from my vacation next week and start a little micro grow of my own. I should have until November to get a nice grow going, before I bring them inside. Hmmmm...:cool:

Speaking of revegging, I talked to my kid the other day (taking care of the animals while we're gone) and found out that my two ladies that I harvested last month are still growing...I never took them out of the pots or out of the 'grow area', so we got them a nice drink and it seems they are doing okay...don't know what I'll do with them... :confused2: but, I'm looking forward to the possibilities once I take a good look at them. :watchplant:

Latest posts

Back