Mutt's Fall 07 micro grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mutt, lookin good! What is the avg height of your plants from the soil line?

Rdrose said:
I kinda like the little 'freak' too!!!

someone say freak? :p If you look close the one leaf from the branch is part of the fan leaf stem that yellowing. I refuse to do anything to this plant except feed it. Seed start on 12/12 no veg period. No training or topping. straight grow as you see.
Micro-grows are harder than reg. grows IMHO. More crap to deal with. but if you get it down (unlike me...this micro grow is pitching me a fit with PH and "N" I will blame the soil ;) )
but if you can grow one confined you can grow anything :p

IMG_2049.JPG

Mutt said:
Micro-grows are harder than reg. grows IMHO. More crap to deal with. but if you get it down (unlike me...this micro grow is pitching me a fit with PH and "N" I will blame the soil ;) )
but if you can grow one confined you can grow anything :p

Thanks, Mutt, I needed to hear that.........;)

PB:)

Pot Belly said:
Hey Mutt, lookin good! What is the avg height of your plants from the soil line?

The tallest is the untopped @ 12" on the nose (figure it will finish out at about 18" max.). 3rd week of flower (4 on friday). gotta love indoor manipulation. :D

Mutt,
It's great to see someone topping out plants. MJ is like any other plant. You cut the meristem and it forces the growth down into other nodes as well as the roots. Your plants are really nice!

Herblover

Hey Mutt, I think we might have talked about this before but what do you think one of those will yeild? Dried & cured. Those look nice, hope things are well with you!:)

dang yellowing is ticking me off. might need to do a flush. Using Maxi-bloom at reg. strength now. But think there is a lot of salt being rootbound. I hate flushing.

IMG_2051.JPG

IMG_2054.JPG

IMG_2050.JPG

IMG_2052.JPG

IMG_2053.JPG

IMG_2058.JPG

looking good Mutt....i feel your pain with the flushing....that's the one part of growing i don't look forward too unless it's right before harvest....

SmokinMom said:
Which one is the freaky chick?
That one I think is showing signs of male. Making sure on that freak before I chop...what might be a sack might be a new leaf shootin off wierd. Hard to tell young on the freak.
So here are the 12/12 from birth freaks. I will never run a grow starting 12/12 again after seeing these. Still gotta go through a veg. period prior to start of flowering, so no point in it. IMHO on week 3 of it. Small, lanky, and no sign of sex. easier to veg. 3-4 weeks then switch to 12/12 or something. Well, learned something new...Why I like bagseed, can play with em.

IMG_2059.JPG

IMG_2060.JPG

I did the 12 12 from seed and it seems to me it take longer to show sex. Hey Mutt, what kind of soil do you use?? Ya plants look nice by the way Keep up the good growing

MG potting soil, till I find a place that sells decent dirt.

Beautiful Mutt!!

Thanks for side by side experiment. :watchplant: Do you think the freak is a direct result of the 12/12 or… just a freak plant? Your plants are always dark green and healthy, I love it.

Lookin good Mutt, those little topped girls you got there brought back good memories of this little one I grew earlier in the year.

You grow attached to the little ones :)

attachment.php

Thanks guys. Yeah lower leaves are not great. Tells me something is wrong.
You know what I've noticed. The phenos did not vary much from the seed stock I got on this one.

So I have noticed.
Topped plants show faster and build buds faster....but overall health is affected. The untopped one is slow going but expect to see bud production starting soon. She's my baby. :D I think I spend more time checking her than the others. LOL

Yes, starting on 12/12 is not good. I would NEVER recommend for ANY photoperiod dependant plant. IMHO Just had to see it for myself. Haze no clue man. Sometimes ya just get a "special" plant I think. but ya never know.

I like vegging in the 16 oz. cups. but not flowering in em. Was ok till they showed sex....gained room to tranplant into bigger. But now I know the capacity of the cab.

Georgeous plant runby. That was a HID baby there. I do like topping because the canopy is easier to manage. but...ya know that big fat bud. :p

Ha...that is a freaky looking plant. She'll(if it's a she) probably be some killer!

bombbudpuffa said:
Ha...that is a freaky looking plant. She'll(if it's a she) probably be some killer!

Nope looked before lights out. It's a male and the other 12/12 plant has what looks like "pre-sacks" forming. I've never had that kinda male ratio. I ussually run 80-90% females. So one more point to not starting on 12/12.

Latest posts

Back