Seeds got confiscated by Homeland security

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrowRebel said:
Always sad to hear when the sacred weed is oppressed ... what is seed boutique's policy ... will they resent the seeds if you proof that they were confiscated?:doh:

it's not the seed boutique's fault they were confiscated... if they weren't confiscated in the first place, one would have received them... they still honored their part of the deal....JMO

yeah that is very true they did there part but it was not to discreet in my opinion it sucks to lose but good too know they shipped.....now my place to ship too is probably a redflag!!

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
tell me bout it i don't really know what to do i got two ladies flowering nicely off bagseed so i guess wait till they are done and order the seeds in my name to my grow address
Maybe try a mail forewarding service or a PO box... I heard on another forum of mail forewarding services that like get the package delivered to them and then deliver to you... More stealthy if you get caught... I didn't read much into it though so i may have the concept totally wrong....

why do you guys even mention the seed Co here?

I have recieved my orders within 7 days everytime. no tampering with my package.

I have ordered 3 times using a credit card. 2 different seed brokers.

I will not say who nor will I say how they came. it was very easy.

I think maybe certian areas of US maybe flagged?

Seeing how mine where packaged I dont know why anyone would suspect anything other than what it appeared to be.

it was very very clever.

I'M SMOKEY JOE said:
I just recieved my seed boutique order and it had already been opened and it had a letter in it saying that they found a banned substance......Luckily it was mailed to my buddies house in my buddies name. it came with a green homeland security sticker on it

that sucks man, what state do you live in?

i live in wisconsin i also used a prepaid credit card it sucks but that is just my luck i also wont order as many at a time next time i had 3 packs

i had good luck here in the states back in jan of this year i bought beans from the dope seeds from the joint doctor.bcseedking both places used very good stealth methods imo.good luck guys

DEA sucks...
Seeds shouldn't be illegal anywhere.. That's awful... I'm sorry to read that..
By the way I was expecting some bud in the mail that never arrived.. It's the second time this happens both times sent from France... Seems to me French are also into mail control...
It always works when sent from England or Bulgaria...
But seeds confiscated man... Total bummer...

took my order 2 weeks to get confirmation that it had been received and shipped.don't know how long it will take to receive them tho.

all it would take for them to be on to it would be for them to order from some seed banks themselfs and see how it is packed.. the seed banks need to have several methods of stealth.... just my 2cents

i got mine,very stealth way.i was worried though.i ordered pretty big.i will not order that much again.i still await the doc. hope it come thru,pretty good order there also.600 plus. i figured on ordering just 2 orders big enough to not have to order for a very long time.if doc comes thru,i will have seeds for yrs counting clones i take off each strain.mothers are the answer.sorry for your bad fortune.

Latest posts

Back