shed grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SCOTTY81

Reaction score
hi im new to this could ne1 pls give me some advice. im thinking about a grow in my shed using a grow tent . is there ne way of avoiding chopper

Welcome Scotty! How big of a light are you planning on using in the tent?

If you have an air cooled hood, I would think the heat output from the shed is pretty minimal. You are probably more paranoid than you need to be. A little is good. It keeps you on your toes.

Hi Scotty, hope I didn't sound like a jerk in the other thread. Just new you'd get more help in your own thread.

Are you exhausting straight to the outdoors? Putting an air-conditioning unit somewhere inline with your intake would really help keep temps cool and would help with exhaust temps as well!

my lght would be on during day till 1130 pm would be venting out from top of tent , i am venting out to other part of shed as its 7mtrs x 4 mtrs. i am just worried about ir heat sigs thats all

Do you guy have to be so worried about heat signals? This all sounds a little much for where I live .

Latest posts

Back