Early birthday present

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here2learn

Reaction score
So i ordered me a vaporizer today from vapeworld i got the da buddha vape it coming with a grinder and a glass poke. Ive never used a vape before so im really looking forward to it. I will let you guy know how it goes and what i think about it. BTW -I have a 12% coupon code (12-OFF-09 ) so if anyone is thinking about buying one there you go , it saved me like 20 bucks

Hello H2L :)

Can you post a link to which one you bought?

:peace:

:ciao: thanks for shareing..Im a waiting for the pic:bong:

here2learn said:
So i ordered me a vaporizer today I will let you guy know how it goes and what i think about it.
So we'll be waiting for early B/day Pics !......When exactly ?

Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday to You, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to You.....
Got to get my voice warmed up and practice that song, gonna be singing it agiain this weekend.

Great present by the way, I got one for christmas and do like it. Tho the bong still sits on the desk here.

Yeah hippie i got it at vapeworld dot com When checking out it will give you the option to put in a promo code ( the one i gave above) so save yourself some money.

hxxp://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizer

I should have it monday and i will take pics and review it for everyone :]

here2learn said:
Yeah hippie i got it at vapeworld dot com When checking out it will give you the option to put in a promo code ( the one i gave above) so save yourself some money.

hxxp://www.vapeworld.com/vaporizers/da-buddha-vaporizer

I should have it monday and i will take pics and review it for everyone :]

:yay:

So I got it :] was waiting on me at my new apartment.

Lets start with pictures

1. Came with carry back ( made of hemp) , Grinder , The vape and tubes etc , a glass poke, and a sample herb that i got to choose when ordering.

2h5v8g3.jpg

2. This is Da Buddha
169esee.jpg

3.Glass poke
afixkg.jpg

sorry for the shitty pics , they were taken on my phone in bad light.

Ok the reeeeeeeeeeview

The Good

The actual unit is very sturdy , outside is made out of stainless steal. It looks and feels great.

I love the fact that its ready in about 2-3 mins

The glass mouthpiece isnt awkward feeling (feels similar to your typical glass spoon pipe)

The hose is long enough for it to be on the table next to bed, making it awesome for just relaxing and using.

The grinder was heavy and very well built. I dont have to worry about it breaking and its 4 pieces .

I got knocked on my *** by using only a third of what i usually use!

I dont have to worry about upsetting my non-smoking roommate :]

Most of all its damn sexy lol

The Bad

The rubber hose really messed with the taste of it . Im thinking this will go away soon once i use the tube a little more.

Overall

I love love love love love love it. I really recommend everyone to at least try it. Also the warranty comes from the manufacturer so im not worried about anything going wrong with it. Absolutely awesome :]

update-

Hose taste is completely gone now

no complaints at all. :]

I just got mine 2 days ago, and think it's AWESOME! It works so well, and the high is much more intense. Worth every penny. Had a cheap under $100 glass globe one before, and it was just a hunk of junk. Burned the weed constantly, very hard to control. Also tasted horrible.

The DaBuddha is a top notch unit, and works like a charm. It took me 7 months to decide which vape to buy in my price bracket ($125-175) and I feel I made an excellent choice.

Easy to use, easy to fill, and the base is weighted so well it doesn't tip over even when effercescent dogs bump it. The carrying case is very thick foam, covered by hemp fabric. It has 3 pockets inside, and one large pocket outside.

It was worth every penny. I only wish I had bought it sooner.

Is there anything bad (health wise) with smoking out of a vaopizer? I thought I heard it wasn't as good for you but then agian I could be wrong with hearing about that.

I always wanted to get one though, I smoked out of one before but that was the longest time ago and all I remember is that I got blasted lol.

Question, since I can't remmeber when I smoked out of one, I notice you said it doesn't bother your non-smoking room mate, does that mean it gives off no smell? I'd like to smoke everyone once in awhile in my room but if my mom smells it I'll be up a creek lol. Does the vap give off no smell so I can do some smokes in the room at night?

Latest posts

Back