Monster Grow...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u, I planted mine when I posted. Going to stay on 18/6 until we all go 12/12. I have a feeling mine doesn't care how many hours of light it gets.

okay Benny...mojo for the grow...another 2 weeks and Ill be ready i think...need more then a BFC to turn on the Ladies room:hubba:useally around end Oct..Zflower room gets fired up...think my cali orange is at 2-3 weeks..wanna get them to 18 inches befor Breeding anyway...Thats my enter hight..i wanna try..

My little monster is not doing so well. Brown spots on tips of leaves. Fed it half strength food yesterday, seems to be handling it okay, but in general, it's a wimpy looking plant, not nice and verdant green. It's not super wet--I've been checking. It's just not growing. Here's a picture of it with the other plants, all germinated at the same time and much, much bigger and healthier.

Monster100909.jpg

Howdy MM! Looks like a touch of nute burn. Or, maybe mj doesn't get along with aluminum cans?

Thanks, Benny! It's not nute burn, since I didn't give it nutes until yesterday, and the brown tips have been there this whole week now. As for the aluminum cans--everyone else's seem to be doing great. Could it be lack of nutes? Or overwatering? Everything in gallon pots is growing like crazy and looking very healthy.

I doubt it is lack of nutes. Mine isn't drying out at all. Every time I lift it, it feels heavy still. Drainage holes would be my friend now, but I will resist. I fear the roots sitting in water too long.

Yeah, Benny, that's been my concern too--that it still feels heavy and it may be sitting in too much wet.

Ah, well. 4U said this was to be a challenge, so I'm going to just see it as a learning experience and see what this little plant will tell me! How is yours looking, Benny? Do you have a picture?

Hello and good Morning Mojave..and Benny...:48:

Mojave...yours looks to be drowning girl..just my thaughts...Have ya drain holes? i dont and i only water with 1/8 cup maybe 1 time a week..i dont have drain holes ..and beenys right...if ya dont have drain holes and to much water sits in bottom and never dries..willl cause yuk and the plants will show light green and start loseing leafs...try not watering for a week and maybe half...or put drain holes in and remember these small grows..we are giveing only what she needs..

Haveing fun Mojave:giggle:

lets see some pics benny:p

mine have started Alternateing..but dont have any plants ready for flower..Maybe another 2 weeks...Hope everyone is doing well..until next time take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

DSCF2538.JPG

DSCF2539.JPG

DSCF2540.JPG

Wow, 4U---your monster looks AWESOME! I think you are right--it has to be that I'm overwatering it. I'm going to take your advice, let it dry out, and then be certain not to overwater again. And here I thought that was one problem I'd never have again--I was certain I'd learned my lesson on overwatering last time around.

I guess I'm like the proverbial Jewish mama, tending my plants with, "Honey, are you sure you don't need some more chicken soup? You look a little peaked to me."

Thanks for steering me in the right direction once again, 4U!

You guys really are crazy! Can't wait to see what yield you end up with.

Here is another update. She's a week older and doing fine.

100_0886.JPG

100_0887.JPG

I'm drooling, RayJay......BEAUTIFUL! I won't dare post a picture of my pitiful plant right now. I'm hoping letting her dry out a bit will help......

This competition is such a great idea .... I have a few beans germenating right now as soon as i see signs of life i think i'm gonna have to join in ...lol ... A lil late but lets see if i can catch up ....

ez&safe

Hey RUDEBOY...no worries just start along when ya can...haha get when ya can...I kill myself...Im starting a candy grow here soon too...find ya a cool candy container and we grow in it...take care be safe...oh and have fun..

Mojave...Post it girl..has it dried real good yet?

ray jay.. Fantastic:clap: when ya flowering? I like to wait 4-5 weeks so mine is going in when flower room first fires up:aok:

Grow on Monsters:lama:

Well, jump right in, Rude! The more, the merrier.

I'm loving this grow--it's been SUCH a challenge. The "no drain holes" has nearly done me in. I had to aerate the soil, put it in the warm outside wind, and now it's got some good looking, healthy new growth. I may not have to throw in the can just yet.

So, join us! I'm enjoying your grow journal. You did a great job with your plants for all the problems--inluding the battle with the mites--you encountered. They look good and healthy now. Yep, I'm feelin' a green thumb on you, Rude.

4U!!! She's keeping real, so I'm not quite holding my breath any longer. I don't think she's anywhere near wilt and die. New growth small but looks GOOD. She's a strong bean, and her sisters are so big and beautiful. She'll pull through! But I'm gonna be waaaaay behind you and everyone else.

But yeah, 4U, it's dried a lot, though still not light enough to water again. But getting close. Had 2 full days of OVERCAST. Crap. I count on the desert sun to get me through life in the fluoro lane. I think a couple days of desert sun will make a big difference. Stay tuned!

Candy Grow? Whoa......COUNT ME IN!!!

And what fun it will be to look for a container--did you have a certain size in mind, 4U?

mojave.:48:..I bet yours is still soaked in water at bottom..let continue to dry..if she looks like she needs you can allways mist her..IMO..i said earlier the water sits at bottom and gets nasty...if ya water to much you may need to pop a few holes to aid in drying out..

as for candy grow...what ever you find...I would stay clear of the Bag candy wraper..as it fell apart..lol...I Have a new one this year and will do some from Last yr again..I like candy stores:D..and i have attached a link from Last yrs candy grow..My Good and Plenty went full distance and then revegged outside where she is in full Bloom right now..That was fun too..okay look for it to start soon..germing my beans for it right now and have containers filled...

Just waiting for candy store to open:D

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?t=36074

ohh everyones monsters are looking great :yay: but 4u my monster grow is more midget grow :cry: it s alive but not got more than i set of leaves and tiny :rofl: ill try a nother ,ok i know oreos are technically a cookie (biscuit in the uk),but can i use a oreo container for the candy grow? its the size of a take out coffee cup :D

thanx for the kind words mojave ... :) i'll be sure to post a pic as soon as i have a sprout ... well i'm off to work ..i'll have to grab a monster can on my way home and who knows maybe i will have a lil surprise when i get home ...

ez&safe

Latest posts

Back