Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, the sad end of a grow, but a happy end too. Does this bathtub flower room look sad?
The happy news is Medicine woman I think is beautiful and she smells good, no bad smell. I will go take her down now.
DSCF0711.JPG

DSCF0704.JPG

DSCF0709.JPG

DSCF0706.JPG

looks pretty tasty there Rosebud. congrats on another harvest

Rose,
Slowmo took the words right out of my mouth! Soooo..
:48:
lol..
My My

Ok, thank you guys for being a big part of my grow.
Here is the cut Medicine Woman. She smells like jasmine, i am serious, it is the first plant harvested that I love the smell of. Very floral, not as strong as jasmine, lovely.
Have not tried her yet, shall i come back and do a smoke report?
I hope you will join me for the seed and continuation of clones grow. If your sick of rosebud, i understand. I get sick of her sometimes too.. so wordy. I have not idea why i am writing in 3rd person. Must be the train wreck that helped me harvest.
I got 12.5 oz's wet, so that will be 3 oz dried. I can't wait to smoke it. I was afraid it was going to be like WW as she looks very similar, seeing them side by side. But the smell is so different that I have hopes it wont be like WW. Not sure of the genetics, not a lot on it.

DSCF0713.JPG

DSCF0712.JPG

i:heart: you all!

ps: i think i will take a bath!!!!!!!:woohoo: :lama: :lama: :banana: :banana: :dancing: :clap:

(i have been showering all along, i promise:eek: )

Looks good Rosebud! Thanks for a great journal

You have any sprouts yet?

Nice and frosty, looks like a good candidate for hash.

I have a smoke report:
Train wreck: MY FAVORITE. Smells like fuel of some sort. Gives me energy, up high, smoked it all day yesterday, had a fun day. When I grew this a couple of years ago it had a lot of "popcorn", not so much under the 1000 watts, but still lots of small buds. I will remove the lower branches next time. I got 3.5 ounces and I am happy.

Another smoke report: Medicine Woman. She isn't dry but I vaped her last night. She is the lovely floral smell. I will get a weight when she is dry, but I like the high. Very relaxing body, but my mind seemed to stay very alert. I want this to be my night time smoke. Since I dried it in the vaporizer, I am sure it will only improve with a slow dry and cure. I will keep it in my grow. Pretty happy with it.

Thanks again for all your help, my peeps.

glad to hear you're enjoying these ones a bit more than the widow rose :)

I like the sound of that medicine woman. Where's she from?

The smell and description of the high sounds like a strain I smoked once from the local vendor. He called it indigo one time, and lavender the next time, so I'm not sure what it really is. But it was one of the most floral smelling strain I've ever put my sense of smell on. I went to Tahiti one time and as I stepped off the plane in Moorea there was a mix of flowers in the air, gardenias was the strongest that I could make out.

Oh that sounds like heaven KR!
Gardenias. Beauty and smell.
I have looked and looked for some info on Medicine Woman. I got it as a clone. At some point I thought it had a parent of WW. It's growth habit is just like WW. They looked like sisters but the smell is opposite and thankfully for me the stone is too.
If all you grew was medicine woman, no need for carbon filter.

Yes, Kaotik, I like it so much better. Course I like almost anything more then that particular pheno of WW.

Isn't it amazing how one plant, Marijuana, can have so many personalities, kinda like people I guess.

Congrats on the medicine woman, Rosie, sounds great! I'm thrilled to hear this on the TW as well, will be the next plant (after Big Band...if she ever finishes) I harvest, a few weeks down the road!!

3.5oz, sweet!!

Well, I guess I am not done with this journal. Need to keep notes.
Transplanted clones of Med. Woman and TW to 5 gall pots.
Took the gold mom and put her in veg. Wondering if I can use MH and HPS together to veg?

Took new clones of MW and TW to keep it going. I think I have decided to just clone from clone rather then keeping moms all summer.

Here is a pic of TW before being put in 5 gall smart pot. She and MW has been vegged under 24/0 which is new to me..Thanks Hick and THG! I do believe it has maybe 1/4 more growth then with 18/6. I am learning still. looks nice huh?
DSCF0719.JPG

Wonderful Journal and excellent results all the way around! Including the "too strong" WW, live and learn.

I dont think you are too wordy at all and speaking in the third person always lends fun to a journal I believe. I get to be "Queen of the Garden" when I write my journal. I am gonna have to check out your other thread I have seen up on the forum.

Have a wonderful Weekend and thank you for sharing this grow with us.

Thanks for the journey! Glad you finally get to use your bathtub again. If it was me I would roll a big joint and soak in a bubble bath to celebrate. :)

-SSF-

How's the re-veg going....Nice harvest on Med. Woman btw, is that strain like Medicine Man or I believe it's also called White Rhino? Will you be starting a new journal? Glad to see you got your bath-tub back....so with the new carbon filter and such what's next? New greenhouse? lol

Always a true pleasure to read, follow, learn from your grow journal....still sub'd 4ever w/u rosebud.....I'm counting down the days to ride again w/45+ days b4 my harvest, I plan to ride my fatboy the day I cut....take care dear freind :cool:

I am sooo glad to have you back in my journal Fader. Please know your depression is normal after what you have been through and you will get better.
I am unsure of Medicine Woman's genetics. Once I thought I read it had white widow in it's parentage, and it looks almost exactly like it growing. It smells so nice you would never know it was pot growing and wouldn't need a filter. It is kinda white too.

I did start a new journal on Mandala seeds. Looking for the perfect sativa you know. I would love it if you want to check in there.

The Jack reveg is slow slow slow. I gave it nutes w/ N in it like you suggested, looks alive, but nothing going on. Should I take a pic for you to tell me what you think?
I am flowering my C Gold mom soon and I have another small start of her. I still like it. In fact I think I will go have some in your honor right now.
Hang in Fader, So glad you are ok. Be gentle with yourself and tell you wife, she rocks.

Latest posts

Back