Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, that description just freeks me out, what a rush! I'm looking for the opposite myself, rose. I would be scared to smoke something like that before going to bed. I'm afraid I would burn the house down. OH! I have a vape.....no problem if it has an auto off.

Thanks niteshft, I appreciate that.
I gave a quarter to my homy, can you believe I have a homy at my age. Well, i do, an x gang banger turned good boy.
He called me and said it was his new favorite.
I guess we all react different, just like with other things, ie. drugs, alcohol. Although he said he couldn't move but wasn't tired. still not my idea of fun.

My seeds haven't germinated yet, i sowed them 20 hours ago. LOL

No plans yet Rose, gonna wing it I guess. We get a few days of nice weather and the garden will get a good straightening. Other than that....... Waiting to hear from a friend for some clones.... and thinking that it may be a clone only year here on the mountain. I have a couple financial things that is prohibiting me from buying seeds or much any thing else, including extra electricity. The budget should be lightening up soon, that is the plan anyway. Seems like it is always something this last few months.

Oh! You go ahead and brag, not a bad thing when it is truth. The story can go, "One year I grew The Best WW....."

Rosebud,,ya never called me at Br549weedhopper,,Whats up.:D

WeedHopper said:
Rosebud,,ya never called me at Br549weedhopper,,Whats up.:D

That wasn't you I talked to? Oh:holysheep: Well I made someone a very happy man, sorry WH.

tcbud said:
No plans yet Rose, gonna wing it I guess. We get a few days of nice weather and the garden will get a good straightening. Other than that....... Waiting to hear from a friend for some clones.... and thinking that it may be a clone only year here on the mountain. I have a couple financial things that is prohibiting me from buying seeds or much any thing else, including extra electricity. The budget should be lightening up soon, that is the plan anyway. Seems like it is always something this last few months.

Oh! You go ahead and brag, not a bad thing when it is truth. The story can go, "One year I grew The Best WW....."

I am always excited to see your grows. they are so fabulous. and LARGE. I hope you can if you want to. How are you feeling? Are you up for a big grow?

Good morning.
TW is coming down any day. She looks pitiful as does the second picture, of medicine woman. These girls are on week 8 and MW is still mostly clear. TW is showing a couple of amber.
These leaves have looked like this for weeks. I am going to give a light nitrogen at flip next time and see if I can have leaves that are, oh i don't know, ALIVE at harvest.

DSCF0690.JPG

DSCF0691.JPG

Those plants still look good Rosebud!

I give my plants N at flip and then I continue giving them N until the stretch is mostly gone. So about 3 weeks of light "extra" Nitrogen.

Hey Ozo, thank you. I will do that next time.

bho, Thank you for stopping by. They really don't look good, the leaves that are left are bright yellow. But the buds look good huh. I take a farmer as a compliment. Thanks!

AWESOME job, Rosie!!! I am stoked for you, let us know how the smoke is!!!! And don't worry, a good lady will look a little worn at the end of her cycle lol!

very nice Rosebud...I too keep Nitro in the menu untill week 4 flower. gonna be some nice smoke there Girl.. did ya clone it?..I like too because my first few runs with a new strain so I get a grip on her...A lot of my first runs realy sux but they get better after figureing them out..Looking forward to the smoke report..untill then take care and be safe

:48:

Thank you again BHO
Roddy, no kidding! Thanks.
Thanks 4u. Yes I did clone it
Here is some pic's of the chop today of Train wreck.
DSCF0700.JPG

DSCF0702.JPG

DSCF0703.JPG

Can any of you tell me what it is with the weight. I seem to get the same amount off all these varieties. Whether it is Jack or WW or trainwreck. Is it the room size? My lights are good. just wondering.

What do ya want to know Rosebud?

I usually loose about a 2/3 to 3/4 of the wet weight...Ummm plants that I've finished with in larger pots have a larger yield...

Rose is that amount you get good? If not, maybe a longer veg...

Latest posts

Back