Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have had a feeling while using a volcano.... i like almost passed out it was crazy, I loved it though lol

Oh rose, that doesnt sound fun. Maybe you could mix the WW with another strain prior to smoking and it might soften the blow. I personaly love making "salads" out of multipal strains.

I have had a few "anxiety" attacks while smoking my WW as well....kinda threw me at first, but am ok with it now! Be safe, my friend, only smoke what makes you feel good!

Yes, i felt a hint of anxiety. I hate that and haven't had that in years. Thanks Roddy.

AM: thank you. I am in such a nice situation now, I can hardly believe it, that I can gift the WW after it's cured. I don't need it to smoke.
That brings up a point. If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would have this on a shelf, i would have thought you were lying. I think i will take a picture of it. This is outright bragging here, my mother wouldn't approve of me bragging.

DSCF0688.JPG

" Nice situation". I like that. I'm hoping one day soon i will have a shelf like that. My wife and i are tired of paying for bud.

You hang around this place, i guarantee you it will happen.
Not only paying for it is bad, but I tasted some street stuff last week. It tasted like perfume had been sprayed on it. I had a hit and then passed, till i got to my good stuff. I think I am almost to full blown snob. I know everything that went in mine.

LOL, a friend lit one up amid a flurry of med smoke, it came to me and I gagged before asking what this stuff was and passing on. The look from my friend told me I was a snob lol...but a happy one!

I'm deffinitely sticking around. With out MP and the good people here i would not be growing, this place opened my eyes. I spent almost a year on the side lines just watching and reading and getting the right equipment. Now i have 11 little ones at various stages of growth from early veg to seedling, and i'm hopeing that by July my shelf will look like yours.

I just planted three seeds of Satori. My first seeds in 30 years. I followed Mandala's directions which are a lot like Hick's. Let see if we get a female....You all will have to help me with that down the road. I am spoiled with clones.

I've been waiting for you to pop that satori. I've got a package of those too.

Just caught up also. You've got a lovely garden, rose!

Rosebud said:
Hi TC! Ok, this is what happened. I must admit I was vaping and the hose came off the vapor and I just took a couple of big hits while it was pouring out of the vape. The first thing I noticed was how fast it hit my head. Then my eyes closed and I didn't think I could open them, then my head got locked on the couch and I hope I wasn't drooling but seriously didn't think I could move, oh I didn't think I was paralyzed but every muscle weighed a thousand pounds. This is hard to explain.
Anyway, 20 min later mr rb said, so, whats for dinner, lol, I said, have i ever said i was too stoned to cook and he said no and I said well i am saying it now. 20 min after that I got up and went to find out what the hell the tricomes looked like as I thought I had 2 or more weeks left. This was a stem that had broken off and i just let it dry and then tried it. so i go look and almost fall into the plants because of the bright beautiful diamonds of tricomes. Then i laid down and wished this was over and went to sleep. The next day I tried one hit and had a nap. I don't mind couch lock, but this was just too strong and almost hallucinatory. Not totally, but kinda. I didn' t have fun.
I od'd once on eating it but I just threw up and giggled.
What do ya think?

I think you got some azz kicking reefer there Rose! If you ever wondered what it is like to get too high, you now have the answer. That sounds way to high for me too.

You took the plant down? The guys here are in awe of you now, I imagine.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Way cool, you got some pot in case you need or want to go to sleep hard and fast. :D

Thank you very muchTKR It is a fun hobby that can consume your hours, that is for sure. I can see in ten/make that 20 years, i will be that weird old lady that keeps to herself with the curtains drawn and gets irritated when bothered. I will be on MP telling those young whippersnappers a thing or too.

tcbud said:
I think you got some azz kicking reefer there Rose! If you ever wondered what it is like to get too high, you now have the answer. That sounds way to high for me too.

You took the plant down? The guys here are in awe of you now, I imagine.

Thank you for sharing your experience. Way cool, you got some pot in case you need or want to go to sleep hard and fast. :D

Cheffy thinks I am a lite weight. I told him I could smoke him under the table if it wasn't WW. He said he eats it for breakfast. So I think I may now be known as rose the wus.
I think I will gift it outta my house. I know a couple of people that would probably like it. I will try it one more time before I give it all away.
How are you doing TC? Tell me of your grow plans....or not. ;~)

Rosebud said:
Yes, i felt a hint of anxiety. I hate that and haven't had that in years. Thanks Roddy.

AM: thank you. I am in such a nice situation now, I can hardly believe it, that I can gift the WW after it's cured. I don't need it to smoke.
That brings up a point. If you would have told me 5 years ago that I would have this on a shelf, i would have thought you were lying. I think i will take a picture of it. This is outright bragging here, my mother wouldn't approve of me bragging.

View attachment 163970

I want some candy from the Candy Jars. Please call BR549Weedhopper:hubba:

Latest posts

Back