Rosebud's journey journal

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Right, if the plant was small on yield, you may want to go a bit bigger...provided you're fairly dialed in?

Rosebud said:
I am always excited to see your grows. they are so fabulous. and LARGE. I hope you can if you want to. How are you feeling? Are you up for a big grow?

This summer, we are (the plan now) gonna grow less plants than usual. Last year I think we had 20 +/- in a 10x25 foot cage (aproximate). This year we are gonna go with 8-10 plants. Use amended soil instead of buying new and Nuting them within an inch of their lives while in Veg. Hopefully we get some big plants. It will all revolve around wether the clones we get reveg or not as to their size. This nice weather makes me want to garden. I am doing fine, and up for what ever we decide to grow! Bring on the Quail and Death to ALL Spider Mites!

Your Train Wreck looks so nice, Good Job!:D

TC, I i will be watching for your journal. Smaller does sound better after all the trimming you guys had to do. Sounds like a good plan. Are the quail beneficial?

Ozo and Roddy, My yields are fine, I just wonder why I get the same amount no matter the strains. I do get 1/4 of wet harvest too.
air, lights, water, nutes, dirt, ......is it room size? just wondering, not huge deal.
Thanks you guys for stopping in.
I think I will take that medicine woman soon. Nine weeks and some amber showing, i think i will wait till it gets more amber. I think it is a good muscle relaxer.

IMO....its the Light..if ya aint at ya Max lumes per ft then ya aint maximizing ya yield..we all know 3k is minimum and 5k is ideal...I like to run closer to 7500k my self..this if we run same veg time and same container size..I need to go back and read up on y set up..for now I hope this helps

take care and be safe

Thanks 4u, I don't know how to tell how many lumens I have. I have a 400 W and 600 W. I just looked on the box and it doesn't say. I should know that huh.
Thank you again.

Ok, so i am confused. If 600 W = 95,000 lumens
and a 400+ 45,000, then I have 150,000 lumens. Right? So what do I have peeps?

Rosebud said:
assuming your lumens are correct... That seems right!

Whats your Sq Ft that the lights are over?

30 sq ft is the "ideal" Lumens per sq ft for you...thats 5K per...

I have 25 sq feet. So, back to my original question, why do i get the same yield no matter the strain? It is not that important, just find it weird.
How are you ozo?

If it's a good yield, luck! If bad yield, well, maybe something is a bit off? How tight are the buds? Hard little nugs?

Thank you Roddy, yes, it is all good, just curious.
I am about to close this journal. I just have the Medicine woman to come down.
I will start another one with my first seed grow.
I appreciate you all coming and helping me out. Thanks to all of you.

Your gj has been fun to follow Rose, looking forward to the next.

So your lumens are good...

I'd say its veg time...Do you veg your plants for the same amount of time?

I'm good Rose, school is gonna kill me ;) but I actually like my classes for the first time in a while....Chemistry, Administrative Management, and Manufacturing Safety.

I'll be lurking in your seed grow... :)

I agree with 420, the size of the plant dictates the harvest, if all your plants are about the same save, you'll average around the same harvest...give or take a bit for strain and such!

I'm averaging around 6oz/plant.

That is awesome. I am getting about 3 ounces dried. Seems like it should be more for 4 months of growing, but I will get it dialed in I guess. I usually go into flower at around 25 inches and from clone I veg over a month.. Thanks Roddy.

Rosebud said:

you have 140,000 lumes @ 25 sq ft thats 5600lumes sq ft..:aok:

you got those in check. Im thinking you are spot on with yopur Harvest.

also remember the bulbs start loseing intesity after while..I replace mine every 3rd Harvest..just my thaughts...looking forward to your seed Grow

Latest posts

Back