Coat Closet Grandaddy purps, first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wannabegrower

Reaction score
I really wish I would of kept track of this better in the begening but I will from here till harvest. Being a total newbie to growing pot and poor I just did what I could, what I thought would work well. so this is 30 days or so into flower and it is two GDP's from a club here in sacto CA. I did not read up on soil or anything like that, just did it!! I say that becuase my soil I used is probably to rich and that may be why i have no purple color yet.

I thought cow menure would be really good so I mixed a whole bag of it in my 30 gallon tub of regular soil from Home Depot. They vegged like monsters though!, grew 10 times faster than my SnowCap and GreenCrack, it was a trip! Hope I did not screw them up doing that!?

Well anyhow here is my first try at growing, I need these guys to finish pretty fast though becuase my other plants are getting to big and need to go in that closet for flower,, I have a very limited one bed apt for space, So my Kitchen is now my baby and vegging spot.. I think I may have it though,,, I sure hope so!

gdps 2ea.jpg

bushy.JPG

good bud pic.jpg

my dinning room/vegging room LOL!! and my baby sec over my kitchen sink funny but seems to be working and don't look all that bad we eat with the weed lol

my dinning room.jpg

my babys.jpg

my cfl bank 30 ea.jpg

So thats my little one bed room apt set up!! babys over the kitchen sink and teenagers in dinning room the coat closet is my flower room,, I am hopeing I have the full circle and it will work like that! heres a pic of how my gdps are budding

I sure hope that the purple comes in them!

some buds.jpg

ahahaha...thats freaking AWESOME.

welcome to MP...if you're eating dinner with plants in veg, then theres no "wannabe" about IT friend!!

All CFL's?? What are you flowering under? 30gal for 1 plant indoor??!! NO WONDER!!

thanks Bro! ya its a bit funny we always laugh at dinner and give them a little drink! and the babys get all the humidity when we do dishes and stuff.

All with CFLs and T5s for Veg, For Flower I have 30, 23watt cfls @ 2700k, 1678 lumens each so a total of 50340 lumens flowering Good BUT its taking 700watts to get that!! As soon as I get the money I am buying a 400watt hps for flower and give my CFL creation to a friend or something.

Good call IMO. A 400 in that closet will rock some fatty nuggs.

I NEVER had good results with CFL, but that's just me. I want a set of T5's really bad to replace my big ol floro tubes.

see ya round the playground!

YA it is alot but it was so cheap to build! I mean cheap I got the CFLs at the dollar store for 50cents a piece, the middle fixture was off a cieling fan sitting around and the other two were a dollar a piece. ALL the dam Ys coast the most and the top is just 1 1/2 inch styrofoom with reflective stuff on it when you buy it at home depot some wire so fricken cheap it is funny!! but takes too much electric!! lol cost was 30 dollars hehehe

I cant wait till I get a 400w hps need it bad!!

glad you decided to start a GJ! :welcome:
your ladies looks great green mojo to finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back