12 count-16oz party cup SOG. 250Watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timmyjg6

Pimp Co.
Reaction score
So i thought i would do a little experiment. I took 12 Reggie seeds, and germinated them in paper towel and placed in jiffy pelots. Once they all sprout i am going to place them in 16oz party cups in Fox Farms Ocean Forest soil, and i am using fox farms neuts and place in veg for maybe a week then off straight into flower under 250Watt HPS.. Just wanting to do a little experiment. I also have question. Since im jumping straight to flowwer will i just start givving her flower neuts or what? Thanks yall.....and tune in..

01206627744597000000102398_0-1.jpg

01206627932351000000102398_0-1.jpg

OK, so should i mix the veg and flower neuts or what? Sorry, so confused...

...a couple of questions...What nutes are you using? Is there a reason that you are not going hydro?

Well honestly i would rather do hydro and will in the future notice the container the cups are sitting on that will be my 12 site hydro SOG system that is under construction. I thought i would experiment with soil and found that i like hydro better so now i have all this soil and soil neuts to get rid off.... So what better way than experimenting with a bunch of plants.. I am using Fox Farms 3 part neuts, Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom.

I'd give them veg nutes until they show flowers then a mix of veg and flower nutes for two weeks after. Go to the fox farm website and download a feeding chart. Follow that.

The plants are going to veg no matter what the lighting schedule is. They will veg for a while before they switch to flower. They have to have something to grow with. I would also wait at least a week or even two before starting them on nutes. They are too young and feeble at this point. Just my thoughts. Take care and keep us posted on your progress. Be safe.

Yep. Like SB said...don't start out with nutes from day one. Might burn those girls.

That was my plan, i think i will veg for 2 weeks and place into flower. Once in flower i will start neuts. Then follow bombbudpuff's theory.... Thanks guys.. Make sure you tune in...

bombbudpuffa said:
I'd give them veg nutes until they show flowers then a mix of veg and flower nutes for two weeks after. Go to the fox farm website and download a feeding chart. Follow that.
:yeahthat: What he said! Timmay!Timmay?Jimmay?:hubba:

looking forward to seeing this one take off :D

Timmy!!!! Bibala bibala Timmyyyyy...... Goble?

Ok, well i just took a look at the 12 little baby's. And almost every one has sprouted... AWESOME!! I will upload a picture tonight if i am not tooo couch Locked...

Thanksgiving episode with Gobbles was on last night!lol

Thanks Melissa, it should be good, and i am going to try my best. O ya update coming up in about 30min...

Ok, so all 12 have sprouted and are looking fantastic. I went ahead and transplanted them into their final 16oz part cup homes. I cut a few holes in the bottom of the cups for drainage. I also placed each cup into another cup with a hydroton clay rock in-it for the drain off to go somewhere "Look at pic". After all this i placed them under 250Watt Metal Halide at 18-6..

01206709914934000000102398_0.jpg

01206709758633000000102398_0.jpg

Hello All. Looks good Tim. I thought about usin a flat that has like 25 individual spots. Shouldn't those seedlings be covered? Heard that works good. Im gonna start a grow tent but i have to get supplies first. Good luck Tim.

melissa said:
hey timmy goodluck ,,,gonna watch this one ,,never seen a sea of green from start to finnish :hubba: :tokie:
Don't want to be an a** or anything but sea-of-green doesn't really finish. You always have more coming in to the grow space while you have harvesting ones coming out.;) Non-stop bud production!:D

Latest posts

Back