12 count-16oz party cup SOG. 250Watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
watch your plants to see if they need nutes. Most the time they dont even use nutes during veg. I used 10-15-10 every other watering at 1/4 strengh after they were 6 inchs tall. They really dont need nutes untill flowering. Instead of tiger bloom, use beastie blume, if your looking for a blume nute from ff. Then use their nutes for essential oils... Cha Ching, packs on that resin thick!

Sounds good, some one else told me not to use tiger bloom. I guess i will make a trip to the hydro store and pick up some beasties blumes and cha ching... So don't use tiger at all right? Why is this?

Hay sticky, i am not venting outside, my plan is to run a carbon filter threw my lamps thin i have a hole in my wall that goes to the intake vent of my AC.

They also make ozone generates, not sure how good they work... But if i were you i would build a 8" carbon scrubber and just get a 40$ 8" inline fan and stick in the end pulling air threw the scrubber. And just hang it in the middle of your flowering room and it would be like a little filter in your room.

headband said:
watch your plants to see if they need nutes. Most the time they dont even use nutes during veg. I used 10-15-10 every other watering at 1/4 strength after they were 6 inchs tall. They really dont need nutes untill flowering. Instead of tiger bloom, use beastie blume, if your looking for a blume nute from ff. Then use their nutes for essential oils... Cha Ching, packs on that resin thick!
But where they are in 16oz cups wont they ea what they have faster than normal? soon the cups are gonna be all roots and if he plans on growing them in there the whole grow they are gonna be hungry all the time right not saying what you said is wrong I'm trying to get input on this for myself too ;)

I plan on transplanting into 6" pots to finish the SOG. But they aren't quit ready yet...

Thats the biggest pot i would be able to put them in i am working with 12 plants in a 3 X 2 area.... So 4 rows of 3 6" pots fit perficially with a few inches for bushiness...

sticky budz, it has nothing to do with the strength of the nutes, pertaining to container size. Plants dont feed on the size of the container, at one point yes the plant will be hungry, and youll need to be giving her constant nutes. Just in the vegetive state, and especially when they are tiny little plants, they get all the nutes they need from the soil. Your risk of burning your plants is very high when you feed nutes when they dont need em. Just cus they are in small containers doenst mean the need more nutes, it just means that the plant will stay small, and will need a feeding more often than a larger container. Tiger blume is fine, but if your trying to grow organic buds, then its not the stuff for you. Its not a pure Organic nute, like the rest of the FF line.

So don't use tiger at all right? Why is this?
Definately nothing more than a "personal" preference. I use TB, with satisfactory results, as do many other experienced growers.

I used 10-15-10
chemical nutrients really aren't... "compatable" with organics, in many cases.
The chems burn/kill the very organic organisms that are benefited by organics.

headband said:
has nothing to do with the strength of the nutes, pertaining to container size. Plants dont feed on the size of the container, at one point yes the plant will be hungry, and youll need to give here nutes, just in the vegetive state, and especially when they are tiny little plants, they get all the nutes they need from the soil, your risk of burning your plants is very high. Just cus they are in small containers doenst mean the need more nutes, it just means that the plant will stay small.
Thanks for the info bro learn something new every day:D I only feed my plants when need anyways the one i have in soil i dont feed at all i use that MG stuff that feeds them up to three months i think and then when they get trans planted they are getting fed again so no need to add to that right and for the hydro im using BC nutes and i used that through vegging and flowering all seems great so far:D
Sorry for jacking your thread timmy with my ?s just love to learn;)

Hick said:
Definately nothing more than a "personal" preference. I use TB, with satisfactory results, as do many other experienced growers.

chemical nutrients really aren't... "compatable" with organics, in many cases.
i used it and have better than satisfactory results, along with some other FF products, i just wanted to let you know about it, like mutt told me awhile back, its not organic, which i thought all FF products were. Shows how much I know :hubba:

Don't want to be an a** or anything but sea-of-green doesn't really finish

Are you sure about that ?

You always have more coming in to the grow space while you have harvesting ones coming out

And then you have different height plants in the same area which defeats the whole SOG idea.

:rolleyes: Whoops, another couple of pages to this thread. Hick's addressed that one already :p

hm.. you caught me before I was able to edit headB'..
I'm wondering what organic nutrient you're useing with those numbers??
"10-15-10"..
Fox farms pproducts are all "organic" based..

Thanks for the clarification... Had no idea FF was not organic... O well, so what do you guys think? Should i stay with the tiger Bloom, or should i try something else out? And also should i grab some Beasties Blooms and cha ching? I have the money and resources, just need the input.

Hay guys im moving this thread to my other thread, here is a link... LINK

Latest posts

Back