12 count-16oz party cup SOG. 250Watt HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks bro... So how big is your grow room? And did that fan in comb. with the hoods lower the temp a bunch? I am asking because right now i have 2 4' floros, and a 250 watt MH in that room and i struggle to keep it at 75deg. Thats with the door to the closet open and 3 fans..

Thanks bro... Cant wait to see pics.. I like to see peoples grow areas to give me inspiration..

well here are some pics of the fan and scrubber.....my room is 3x5x8....my intake is a hole in the floor to outside...no fan there...the one does it all...draws it into the growroom, through the hood and pushes it into the scrubber, the fan and scrubber are ecoplus, both coast about 130 bucks each, the scrubber is good for a full year before it needs to be replaced

DSCN9050.JPG

DSCN9052.JPG

DSCN9053.JPG

DSCN9064.JPG

DSCN9066.JPG

DSCN9067.JPG

DSCN9068.JPG

Timmyjg6 said:
Grow Big, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom.
dont use tiger blume if you want organic... it isnt pure organic. TIGER is the only one to worry about. Once you start seeing resin build up, use foxfarm CHA CHING, for essential oils.

Just thought i would throw a picture up... Working on closet getting it ready for 2 rooms, so i can have a pitch black flower room.

01207162873047000000102398_0.jpg

OK just finished the 2 rooms..

1.Present condition of room.
2.Future condition of room. "2-3 weeks"

room.jpg

rooms.jpg

Hay guys i just bought 12 6" pots, i decided i wont leave in 16 oz cups threw the hole grow, will prob transfer to new pots in a week or so. But my 12 baby's are about 9 days old... Should i start my nutrients today? I was thinking 1/4 strength or are they too small? Here is a picture of what i got going on....

01207320582941000000102398_0.jpg

O, and i also have named all 12 of them... I have named thim after the gods of Olympus... Here are the names.

ZEUS = the Leader of the gods
HERA = Zeus' wife and wedding protector
ATHENA = the goddess of wisdom and literature
POSEIDON = the god of the sea
APOLLO = the god of music
ARTEMIS = the goddess of hunt
DEMETER = the goddess of nature
HERMES = the god of commerce and messenger of the gods
APHRODITE = the goddess of love and beauty
ARES = the god of war
HEPHAESTUS = the god of iron and fire
HESTIA = the goddess was the protector of family and house

Thanks, do you think its too early for 1/4 strength neuts?

i start out at 1/8. sup timmy, what a set-up you got goin. everything looks great man cant wait to see the prrrty flowers!

Thanks man, i will water today with 1/8th strength... Can any one tell me how often i should move up to higher strength nutrients? Say i start today with 1/8th strength, when should i change to 1/4 and thin 1/2 and so on? Thanks guys, and i cant wait to see flowers ether...

i usually watch the plant and if it takes the last bump-up with no negative signs i bump it up again after a week...or less if im feelin lucky! im an Ebb an flo guy, i really dont know the standard but thats how i do it. i know its better to increase it to slow than too fast!

ok, thanks. Yeah this is prob my last soil grow. I am a drip hydro guy.... LOL

wow again looks great man you are gonna have a Forrest in no time lol wish mine looked as green as your:D YOU GROWING FOOL HEHE should stop by mine any pointers would be great:D well bro grow on peace

oh by the way love the names never named mine before but thats a great idea:D all i do is put head banging music on for them they seem to like it lmao:p i know im a weird o lol gotta be the grass lmao sorry for the humor just high:p

hey bro sorry for all the posts but as i keep reading i see more stuff that catches my eye i have a huge Oder problem and i was looking at your venting is that a filter and the end? i cant vent out side i live in the city and houses are to close together but where my grow is in the basement the smell keeps rising any pointers there? have three kids dont need them to smell it:eek:

Latest posts

Back