150W HPS Bubblicious Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
how did the perlite on teh top ya soil stay all pearly white thruout the whole grow with feeding nutes . all the per on top my sol is all brown stained from nute mix

great lookin buds :aok:

zipflip said:
how did the perlite on teh top ya soil stay all pearly white thruout the whole grow with feeding nutes . all the per on top my sol is all brown stained from nute mix

great lookin buds :aok:

I didn't give very much nutes, they didn't seem to like it. Every time I would feed they would show signs of nute burn on some leaves.

----

Day 79 - Day 47 Flower

I chopped one of my babies today because she was a bit ahead of the others. I also like the cloudy trich high as opposed to the amber couch-lock. The dang thing was HEAVY for its size, real dense the thing is.

DSCN0007.JPG

Day 80 - Day 48 Flower

HARVEST!!! Gonna let the plants dry for 2 days then put them in mason jars to cure. I'm keeping them in a dark cool bathroom with the exhaust fan running for low humidity.

I'll report weights within a couple days. Hope to get around 2 oz. :p

Thanks zip for the compliments, did the forum get rid of the "thanks" button?

DSCN0009.JPG

DSCN0010.JPG

i think you may wanna go longer than 2 days hangin before jarrin them babies up bud.
ya dont want mold goin on.
did ya read any the sticky's in harvest section on curing etc...?
just a thought.
but i hung this last harvest in front of a desk size fan 24-7 and they took a good 5-7 days before they able to jar up imo.
but i'd wait until the stem snaps when ya bend it. liek a dry twig. then jar them up.
jmo.
ya dont want ya harevst to go to mold now :eek:
hope they smoke great as they look :hubba:

def takes more than two days for it dry out. It may feel dry on the outside but the inside of the buds need to completely dry out. I usually give them a week before they go in the jar. Moldy nugs are no good.

its not gonna come close to 2 ozs imo atleast from the pics.

but still for flowering with 150 watts, 3 plants you did as good as i think you could have.

nice job.

dman1234 said:
its not gonna come close to 2 ozs imo atleast from the pics.

but still for flowering with 150 watts, 3 plants you did as good as i think you could have.

nice job.

Looks more like one once total. It looks like it could have gone a couple more weeks and then those colas would have filled in real nice. But that looks like some really killer stuff.

Yeah, just realized I'll probably get around 1 oz. I really wish I could have let them bloom for a couple more weeks, but its just too risky having them around esp. with school/classes/parties starting up. I appreciate the compliments from everyone, thanks!

looks like some really nice buds.. let us know how it smokes!
I got 2 oz's off my 400w couple weeks ago.. i think your doing pretty good for what your working with..
i just started classes myself this week! i wasn't expecting any girls in my autoCADD class, but it turns out, there's 8 of em! and they're all hot!!
blows my mind... lol.
What ya going to school for, JB?

ishnish said:
looks like some really nice buds.. let us know how it smokes!
I got 2 oz's off my 400w couple weeks ago.. i think your doing pretty good for what your working with..
i just started classes myself this week! i wasn't expecting any girls in my autoCADD class, but it turns out, there's 8 of em! and they're all hot!!
blows my mind... lol.
What ya going to school for, JB?

Going to school for engineering. Not too many girls in the engineering school... I hope to land a job as a studio engineer in the music industry, or as a music producer. How about yourself?

----------

So I made some isohash with the small amount of trimmings I ended up with. I got like a large pea-size amount of hash. I doesn't seem like it'll dry, its really sticky and hard to deal with. Will it eventually dry up so I can grind it up?

DSCN0011.JPG

DSCN0012.JPG

DSCN0013.JPG

DSCN0014.JPG

DSCN0017.JPG

DSCN0018.JPG

DSCN0019.JPG

you wont be grinding anythin wit iso oil friend.
that lil ball is wat ya get. or at least wat i always end with. thou yu can stick it in freezer like i do and take razor blade and take a slice or chunk off at will. when it frozen it'll be hard enough to manage it by far.
that just wat i do .
also when i do do it i have a ball bout size marble or smaller too and when i slice a slice off wit a razor blade i just try and flatten it out like a disc pancake shape and lay it on top a bowl of some bud.
remember when you hit it to tilt ay bowl on its side a bit so the oil dont run thru the bud and down into the stem ya pipe.
i usually hold it sideways or upside down if it al stays in and i just graze the lighter cross it a few times to get the wad f oil nice an goopy an glossy and i let it soak into the bud. and hit it teh same way a time or two again until its all pretty much saturated teh bud below it a bit. this way i feel it helps not to loose much when it gets hot. and it burns more evenly.
also if ya doin it in a pipe/bowl teh glob may catch flame when ya hit the bowl wit the lighter even for second or two . so if it does dont make the mistake of involuntary reaction of takin ya figer to snuff the flame. the oil if ya finger touches it might retract when ya pull ya finger back from stickin to it. this has happened to me before. lol
but the size ya got there just stik her in freezer for bout 10-15 minutes pull her out and flatten her like a disk shape right afterya tae her out freezer an plop on top a bowl of sum bud.

Total Weight: 1.129 oz dry

The smoke is incredibly smooth, it burns gray and gives you an initial head high, then later sinks into the body. Its surprisingly couch lock-like after the first hour and I harvested with only about 10% amber trichs. Couldn't imagine 50% amber or 80% amber trichs. Anyway, its a truly amazing strain. I'm not a pro weed taster, but I can definitely taste the sweetness of the bubblicious. I'm really happy with my results and I would definitely grow this strain again.

Latest posts

Back