16 oz. plastic cup grows

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im kinda jumping in late, but better late than never :peace:

lilgal4.jpg

lilgal5.jpg

Here are my pictures for this week. This is the end of Week 4 under the LEDs and 12/12 (44 days total since surfacing).

Still looking good under the LEDs (though, not as big as some others going on).

WSF5a.jpg

WSF5b.jpg

WSF5c.jpg

Man...I wish mine wasn't a male! They're looking great everyone.

Only 5 days since my last update but seeing as I was updating my journal I decided to put up an updated pic.

She's really started to bud now. Bottom leaves are yellowing quite a bit but seeing as she is being fed exactly the same as all my others, and they are all ok, I'm putting it down to the small container. She's also probably using up all the goodies stored in the leaves pretty quickly.

View attachment 24290

How much longer are you going to let her go? Shes lookin good btw:ccc:

Thanks Helile, she's only 3 weeks into flowering now so about another 5 weeks, I suppose.

I find it difficult to see it being alive in 5 weeks time. One day at a time and hope for the best. Peace

Whats up everyone. Sorry haven't been around much but work calls. Anyway here is BillySue 48 days after breaking ground and 14 days into flower. YES guys it's a GIRL. ;) We can drop the BillySue now and just call her Sue. :p Will update again when i get the chance. By the way everyones plants are looking great.

100_8369.jpg

100_8371.jpg

hey people,
my plant is looking a bit yellow still, i stopped feeding for a week and it continued, so iv'e started feeding bio-grow and bio-bloom. hopfully it will pick up. i don't think it will last till the end. but i'll keep my fingers crossed :cool:
couple pics, 6 weeks old already, the times flown by :fly:

^^x2.Everyone's plants look awesome!I always thought a plant wouldn't grow if the roots had nowhere else to go..what about the 1.gal/ft rule?

i think this whole thread threw that rule out the window..lol..:bump:

How long should it take for the plant to break ground. I've had mine in soil a week and nothing yet. I did the papertowel thingy and had great results but that's all. I have been watering everyday and have it under a grow light. How much water should I be giving it?

Here are my pictures for this week. This is the end of Week 5 under the LEDs and 12/12 (51 days total since surfacing).

The flowers are not growing as big or as fast as they should. I've been doing some reading on LEDs and a few others who are growing with LEDs told me that you can veg pretty well under them, but for flowering, you just need more spectrum.

I am going to keep them under the LEDs until the end of the grow, but I'm not expecting a large yield. Guess we shall see....

WSF6a.jpg

WSF6b.jpg

WSF6c.jpg

well my plants is about 11 days old and I finally got a picture for you guys so far strain is unknown so we'll see how she turns out

S5030072.JPG

hey guys, my apologies. i havent updated in about 2 weeks. i have been busy with finals as well as work in general. My girl has grown much bigger than i initially imagined. i was waiting for her big sister to fill out as much as possible so i could flower them together. It has been 46 days of vegetative growth now and they are really stretching for flowering now. i will begin flowering tomorrow night. by the way, everyones plants are looking mighty fine.. as all marijuana plants do. keep up the good work everyone!

BR41N-ST3W

NJG 011.1.jpg

NJG 013.1.jpg

i know its way late but i figure why not have some more people comming in at random times so then people can see some starting ones while others are finishing... i germed my seed 2 days ago and it took 20 hours to crack... i popped it in the soil yesterday and it is already breaking through the soil... the strain is blueberry from sensi seeds... good fast growing plant great for indoors... not alot of yield per plant... but still a fun plant to grow... i'll post pics soon

emptypackofcigs said:
i know its way late but i figure why not have some more people comming in at random times so then people can see some starting ones while others are finishing... i germed my seed 2 days ago and it took 20 hours to crack... i popped it in the soil yesterday and it is already breaking through the soil... the strain is blueberry from sensi seeds... good fast growing plant great for indoors... not alot of yield per plant... but still a fun plant to grow... i'll post pics soon
I see no harm in joining late just keeps the thread alive

yup well here is a pic i promised... she is a blueberry from sensi ... her name is Delilah... hope she grows full and lush

baby plant.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back