1kw HPS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Celebrity Bob

Reaction score
So this is my 2nd indoor grow. My 1st grow I used flouros and I just recently bought a 1000 watt HPS and was wondering how far away from the tops of the plant the light should be. I tried the heat on your hand thing and my leaves got waxy and the pots dried out FAST. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!

hey CB , havnt seen you since i first joined this site! you were the person who inspired me to start my first indoor grow! lol just saw your name thought i would say hi, im pretty sure its 30-36 inches from the tops of your girls, take a stop by the grow journal some time alot of the stuff i learned was off your journal!

GG

Ganja_Greg said:
hey CB , havnt seen you since i first joined this site! you were the person who inspired me to start my first indoor grow! lol just saw your name thought i would say hi, im pretty sure its 30-36 inches from the tops of your girls, take a stop by the grow journal some time alot of the stuff i learned was off your journal!

GG
According to the marijuana grow bible no closer than 24 inches from plants

Latest posts

Back