2011 Hashberry and GDP grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMJGrower

Reaction score
Hello all,

This is my first ever grow journal so im gonna just wing it:aok:. So first off I am growing indoors. I have a 4'x2'x5.5' Grow tent with a 400watt cooltube hps for bloom and for veg i have a 3'x2'x5.5' grow tent with 2 125watt cfl fixtures. for soil i am currently using 50% mg organic garden soil with 50% perlite (and suprisingly am very pleased with it so far.) and for nutes i am using roots organics buddha grow for veg and roots organics buddha bloom and roots organics HPK for bloom. Now on to my babies... So far i have 3 exodus cheese 3 weeks or so into bloom. i also have 1 hashberry about a week in. as for veg i have 1 hashberry momma and five still rooting clones in a diy wick cloner from her. i also have 5 GDP clones i just transplanted on saturday.(the healthiest 1 will be a momma of course.) Well anyways let me know what you think. input is much appreciated. Thanks

And great pic by the way Rosebud.:afroweed:

8-22 017.jpg

8-22 013.jpg

8-22 012.jpg

8-22 011.jpg

8-22 009.jpg

8-22 008.jpg

8-22 010.jpg

8-22 014.jpg

8-22 015.jpg

8-22 016.jpg

Ive been wanting to try a Hashberry grow, looks like good smoke, and GDP is great stuff, looks good man, never tried any of the cheese strains, but those buds are looking sexy.

How do you like the Roots Organics nutes?

Emmett

Iron Emmett said:
Ive been wanting to try a Hashberry grow, looks like good smoke, and GDP is great stuff, looks good man, never tried any of the cheese strains, but those buds are looking sexy.

How do you like the Roots Organics nutes?

Emmett

Thanks. I have only used the roots organics once so far but already I have noticed amazing results. The directions on the bottle couldn't be any clearer and more simple. I am an instant fan. I went full strength the first watering and had no burn at all. This is my first fully organic grow and honestly I thought it would be more difficult but overall it's been really simple.

Have some HashBerry also so will pick up a chair :cool:. Do you mind ?

I'm diggin the hashberry too.
I really want to try some Mandala strains and I think thats the one :) Maybe on my next run or two.

I hope so any way Well green Mojo To ya buddy.
Heres something for until yours are ready :bong:

So today i transplanted 2 well rooted hashberry clones, and sadly lost 2 maybe 3 of my gdp clones due to this terrible heat wave. So because of my losses i was able to take 3 more hashberry clones so i am right at my 15 plant limit. i fertalized all but the hashberry cause mandala recomends not to. So at the moment i have 3 exodus cheese (not a fan), 10 hashberry, and 3 GDP but im guessing at least 1 more isnt gonna make it. i still have 1 that is doing awesome though, so i should be fine. when she gets big enough ill just clone her:D . I am very happy with my diy wick cloner it has worked wonderful and is so simple. Well her are some updated pics the first 6 are veg and in the pics from left to right are 6 Hashberry clones in the wick cloner then the Hashberry momma and the 2 healthy lookin ones in the back are the hashberry i just transplanted the 2 questionable ones are gdp and the healthy one up front is also gdp. and now for bloom pics. the 1 on the far left is hashberry and the last 3 are exodus cheese. let me know what you think. i usually tend to my garden most on saturdays so thats probly when ill give the most updates.

8-26 001.jpg

8-26 002.jpg

8-26 003.jpg

8-26 004.jpg

8-26 005.jpg

8-26 006.jpg

8-26 007.jpg

8-26 008.jpg

8-26 010.jpg

8-26 013.jpg

So quick update I put my hashberry momma in bloom on Thursday and transplanted three more clones. I am sadly down to 1 GDP but I'm pretty sure it's gonna make it. I found out it was taking so long for the GDP to veg because the person I bought them from failed to tell me they were cuttings from his flowering plant so it's taking twice as long as a normal clone. I'm also down a hashberry clone cause I promised 1 to my good friend Rosebud. I'll update more later. Thanks for the support guys. It's much appreciated.

Your hashberry clone is in very good hands. I hope, i better go look. ha.

your gals are looking beautiful. Green mojo to ya :D

Looking good I think I finally decided my next bean order is gonna consist of the hashberry. I really really wanted some larry but oh my those beans are Ill wait till Im a little better grower for that.

So I've been having terrible luck lately. The shitty soil I've been using has completely fried all my babies and I kinda feel like pulling them all and starting over. The hashberry arent to bad but the GDP looks awful. I honestly was convinced my last GDP was dead but after transplanting them all I am seeing a little new growth which is nice to see. After this I will never try to save on soil again. But due to the scare I have ordered some new clones which are darkside, Burmese Kush, OG Kush, Rainbow Kush, and the guy who's donating them to me was kind enough to sell me his blue widow mother. I get to go pick them all up hopfully next week. I'll post more pics when I get them

A lesson learned the hard way, sorry! If you're looking to save in soil, maybe think about making a supersoil mixture...will also save you on nutes imho!

So after my soil screw up I went and bought 4 huge bags of roots organics soil and transplanted them all and I am happy to finally see new growth on all of them including my last GDP(which I was sure it wasn't gonna make it.) I also went and got a few more strains which are Rainbow, Blue widow, DarkStar, Sage, ATF, Burmese Kush, and OG Kush. The rainbow and blue widow plants were 1.5 and 2 foot mommas that I have cloned and since stuck in bloom. I harvested the last of my cheese yesterday so I have 4 in bloom now. I'm getting really excited about the hashberry it smells wonderful and has the biggest buds on it already. I'll try and post pics tonight. I gotta find my camera

Good news MMJ. Go in your post and take out the f in thunder f....can't swear on this site.

You have some really great strains it sounds like, can't wait to see them. Glad you got new soil.

Latest posts

Back