2011 WHERKLE grow with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
S

SKAGITMAGIC

I reset my image size on my camara to 0.3 less than one and it worked, Anyway MAZAR X purple urkle,

P1070311.JPG

P1070310.JPG

Here's a couple other projects I have going on, A dutch treat grow, I have a mother growing horizontally across 3ft. deep 5ft. wide 7ft tall closet, I've got the bottom shelf under florecents and a 400 watt mh. for the top shelf. under the floresents I also have some BLZ I've started from seed. bummer the browse my pictures thing didn't come up and i got this enter the url deal i dont understand,Where's the browse your images thing I had when I started?Where's my journal? I was hopein to add pics to the wherkle journal as it progressed

I put in the Dutch treat!! It's suppose to finish 15 days quicker than the Whurkle, The DT must of grew 2 inches yesterday,

P1070398.JPG

P1070396.JPG

I cut the hours to 12x12 about a week ago and 13 of the 28 Whurkles were Males, they had root bound sitting in dixie cups for 40 days waiting for other plants to finish, thats about the ratio on all my seed grows though, anyway, I got the screen going on my scrog Dutch Treat, and have room for 1 more fast finisher at the far corner of the room. I have a Cinderella 99 bushing out in the closet, one more week of 19/5 hours and she gets sent to the corner. I also repotted the BLZ grow last night, 20 days in the 18 oz. cups, I re-did the shelves in the closet and put them in 1 gallon pots of amended coco, everythings growing in amended coco called Basement.
I also put up a second screen on the Dutch Treat, she's really growing fast, stretchy's the word.

P1070460.JPG

P1070455.JPG

Beautiful! Your set up is really great. I'm gonna keep an eye on you I have the feeling there is much to learn here. Thanks for the pics!

I was told white on floor would promote stretch in your plants, not sure if this is a concern?

and of course as usual, I forget to mention that the plants are beautiful...D'OH!! Looking good!

Thanks novellechef, I looked at your soil recipe, I'd like to try amending some of stuber's special blend,as to date, I don't add anything to it but chemical nutes but I see great results from you organic farmers, one of the things I saw you discussing was inoculants??? not a clue, I figure a preventitive something or other, anyway, all the meals, alfalfa,kelp, bone, blood, and guanos etc. green sand, are on special right now and i'm tempted. here's a close-up i took tonight, the magic's happening. I love this camera!!

No blood. If you found that, its the old recipe. Hell yes. On sale. Buy it up. If and when you decide to take the leap, let me know and I will give you updated recipe. You will never look back. Innoculant can be found at the hydro store. While bunch around. Oregonism, great white shark, etc. Like $25 for a jar and it will innoculate around 190 plants.

Roddy said:
I was told white on floor would promote stretch in your plants, not sure if this is a concern?

and of course as usual, I forget to mention that the plants are beautiful...D'OH!! Looking good!
, thanks roddy, I don't know about the white floor thing, but i've always had white on the floors, I don't think the plants have noticed. lol

There looking ok, I'm getting to many yellowing leaves though, not enough sauce a couple weeks ago i guess, we'll get em next time.

P1070679.JPG

P1070675.JPG

P1070671.JPG

Latest posts

Back