2011 WHERKLE grow with pics

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SKAGITMAGIC said:
I've got a package of 60 Mazzar seeds i'm sending to england, no expectations,young guy with a bunch of property in portugal, seen my thread in another place,he makes hashish, and wants my mazzar for some reason.

Perhaps my neighbour :rolleyes: ... Have seen a thread from one guy that lives in London and grows in Marroco ... mjp Forum i think. [REMOVED NAME] his name. Nice to make those friendships ... overseas ;).

Those are some sexy ladies you have there! After seein those I had to go clean myself up! :giggle:

bho_expertz said:
Perhaps my neighbour :rolleyes: ... Have seen a thread from one guy that lives in London and grows in Marroco ... mjp Forum i think. Paulo his name. Nice to make those friendships ... overseas ;).
I would say that names are probably not a good thing to be throwing around! I'm glad you don't know mine!!

thomas 11111 said:
I would say that names are probably not a good thing to be throwing around! I'm glad you don't know mine!!

btw ... have edited my post and removed the name. Can u do the same for your post ?
but it is his username i don't know his name ... Like your username is thomas_11111, so your name ( for me ) is thomas and mine bho ;). Have not understand the part " I'm glad you don't know mine!!" ... are you trying to be funny ? Or calling me a rat ? Didn't like it.

Hey theres no rats on this thread, lol cultural differences maybe, thats why i love it here, pass the bong get along doo doo

bho_expertz said:
btw ... have edited my post and removed the name. Can u do the same for your post ?
but it is his username i don't know his name ... Like your username is thomas_11111, so your name ( for me ) is thomas and mine bho ;). Have not understand the part " I'm glad you don't know mine!!" ... are you trying to be funny ? Or calling me a rat ? Didn't like it.
No implications. Just joking around:rofl: Didn't mean to offend. If I did I sincerely apologize.

Latest posts

Back