2nd. Gen UI Clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ask, and recieve.

6 weeks on saturday.

am i getting any better with this camera?

...bb...

100_3612.jpg

100_3625.jpg

100_3627.jpg

100_3628.jpg

100_3630.jpg

100_3633.jpg

thanks for dropping in UKGirl, and TF.:D :cool: ...

i got this cheapo camera. a 7 megapixel kodak easyshare M753. i got a tripod for it but still havent used it. still dont know how to set it up to take delayed pics.;) ...

i took my time on these. really should get a backdrop...bb...

i've had a head cold for the past 3 days, and i can't smell her aroma at this time. although, my 'lil woman tells me , 'you would never know we were growing mj in the house'.:D :cool: . so, this is a very, very low odor strain. we dont use a scrubber, and the door to my grow is always open, with a fan blowing in.:D .

let me prove something to you newbs. it is possible to grow with only a good light, someplace you can make totally dark, (i have a 2 door rubbermaid cab),a fan, and your nutes + ph balance. thats all i've used this entire grow. no scrubber, no HO fan, no vents cut in walls, or floors,
just the barebone essentials. i did this grow, to prove to someone it can be done easily. even this hillbilly did it.:hubba: :cool: ...

so , i encourage you to give this a try. with some tlc, you can be growing like this too.

also, and heres the best part, this is my first attempt at hydroponics.:D :cool: , dwc...bb...

give the man a sainthood :rofl:

only j/k bb :p ,,sorry 4 jumping in :ignore: BB,but yes i agree newbies ,, my whole set up was cheap less than £20 sterling (light came by way of donation :rolleyes: a hps security light ,,adapted)and i grow good **** ,,well at least i think so :D ,

do you do an outdoor grow bb?

:48: :bong2:

:cool: :cool: "Sir dub thee, Sir Doobie".;) :cool: . a saint, i ain't.:D ...

outside? wasnt going to. but after 30 years, and spring in the air, i may do a few.

i can even do it legal if i so choose this year. our med mj law goes into effect in two weeks. woot. woot. woot.

gonna sit back and watch the state whoremongers first. gotta see how folks are gonna be treated. got a few bro's diving right in, so i will be in the loop.

getting some girls around as we speak. gonna put some blush, skush, and Kult out for sure. got a few other goodies up my sleeve.:D .

see you M. (Sir Doobie)...:cool: ...

Your garden is looking very nice banjobuzz :aok:

Sweeeeeeet :watchplant:

look for a clock setting on cam for time delay pics..set it to that and click shutter..it will beep for about 8 seconds and then takes pic hope this helps..pics look great my friend..keep M comeing

these were taken 2 days ago also. ( been hold'in out on you ). big tease.:) .

i thought i lost all pics (mj) from last year when my pc went down over the summer. then realized, they were all right in here at MP. did'nt lose a thing.:cool: ...bb...

100_3619.jpg

100_3624.jpg

100_3648.jpg

i thought i lost all pics (mj) from last year when my pc went down over the summer. then realized, they were all right in here at MP. did'nt lose a thing. ...bb...

Just one more reason to love MP :cool:

Nice pics too.:aok:

going over notes today, and found the exact date this girl went on 12/12. (Jan. 30th). tomorrow is 7 weeks.:) .

my record keeping is always scattered around in several spots. i'm sure you know how it is.

anyhow, i took these pics just now for you before i go start the flush.

trichs are mostly cloudy. 10% clear. :watchplant: ...bb...

100_3694.jpg

100_3705.jpg

100_3726.jpg

100_3756.jpg

100_3759.jpg

100_3767.jpg

Awsome Grow Bro.Looken Yummy. :hubba:
I have an Idica Strain I wanna try. Right now Im having fun wit the other one.;)

Latest posts

Back