3 blade leafs..........

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mr.determined

herb nerd
Reaction score
ok weird ,today i was looking at all my new girls next in line for the flowering tour.and noticed that one of the plants has nothing but three blade leafs,no more ,no less.it was a clone from another plant that is in flowering now and it has a couple sisters that dont have that problem.tripping me out,i feel bad because this clone is about 2.5 months old and im just noticing this.i think shes begging for attention.working full time leaves me not being able to give the girls as much attention as they need,there still healthy and get checked on daily though.poor things.any hoooo what can the three blades mean?

was the donor flowering when the cuttings were taken? It's not from lack of attention though...I can tell you that. Some plants just have 3 bladed leaves, reveged plants will go through some wierd growth. It is odd that the other cuttings from the same plant aren't doing it though. It is nothing to worry about, unless of course, they are brown and drooping, or dried up...if they look healthy don't worry about it...they have not been through any kind of stress, crazy light schedules or anything?

As long as it grow buds that sounds pretty cool to me haha. Pic? perhaps?

No worries my friend...sometimes ya get those..when i did i thaught she was flipping me the Bird..and nealy chopped her down..:rofl: good thing I didnt she braught me over 30 ounces :lama: she may grow outta it or not...Mine did grat..Hope this helps..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

the mother was showing lots of hair when i took the clipping,but was still in the veg cycle.im running my lights on 24 hour constant fo my veg side of the room.yeah picture are possible.try to get them here in a little bit since my job is shut down due to rain.

looking forward to seeing pics...24 hr light and showing lots of hairs:confused:

here they are.

3 blade.jpg

3 blade 2.jpg

3 blade flowers.jpg

IMG_2077.jpg

i have picture of the ones in flowering but the resolution is too high.

wow..that is gonna be a beast...ya aint flowering that girl yet? how much room ya have in flower? looks to be Sativa Dom huh? They look real healthy..just looks a bit stretched..what lights and size ara they under? very green:D

I have lots of hairs in veg to...pre-flowers popped out at 4 weeks, and I hadn't had clones yet, and they were not the size I wanted yet. Your sure that has not had a long period of dark? It almost looks like a reveg.

What strain is that? I am guessing it is an inbred genotype. I produced a strain even more extreme than that, by back-breeding.
Downside: I suspect you will get a poor yield. I'm pretty sure that yield is limited by leaf area.

Shouldn't this thread be in Indoor Growing?

im using poor lighting for veg,im running 2 t12 and 2 t8 mixed spectrum.waiting for the cash to get a 1000 hps so i can move my 400 hps/mH into the veg room.yeah they should be flowering,there growing a little taller than i would like.it came from a seed i got from a guy named puck that was on mtv's real world first season.so not sure what strain it is but the mother it came from is in flowering now and looks and smells great with a pretty good yeild so far. got 2 weeks left and i will be done with my first grow ever.oh the mother is the one that i posted about the mushrooms growing out of the pot.

legalize its been under 24 since it was a clipping.my flower room is 6x5 floor space 8 foot tall.but im only have a 400 watt hps running in there.

yeah ya need more light...But ya knew that...congrats on your first harvest..Please post up some Harvest pics of this 3 finger Ladie...Im seeing BIG things in your future:aok:

sorry leafminer...look at My purpleBud it has 3 fingers...:confused2:

Yeah I know, but there are three-blade leaves and . . . other types of three bladed leaves. And that one looks like it is trying to be a ONE bladed leaf, like mine: the ones on each side are very small.

I have had that on my reveg plants and clones taken from them I bet if vegged longer it would eventually show the normal leaves...mine went from one blade to 3 to normal style leaf...

NO MAN!...you've had it this long...see what it will do, unless you need the space!

Latest posts

Back