3 plants, safe against IR?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Psychitsmike

Reaction score
I plan on growing 3 at a time, some in the ground and some in pots. But ive been reading up on IR a lot and if i have 3 plants spaced out around my lawn, would that be safe from any cops knockin on my door? If anything I plan on growing all 3 in pots and at night, place them in my shed. Would 2 in the ground and 1 in a pot be good? Just being a lil paranoid right now.

if there is weed growing in your front lawn in containers and someone calls the cops ....you are going to jail.

well to move them every night at the same time and then bring them all back out at the same time ....wouldnt that look a lil suspicious? let alone a huge pain in the butt. unless there is NO ONE around then its cool. but they will all have to be planted in containers for you to move them into the shed every night.

i would bury them in-ground and leave them be and plant on wildlife management property. just make sure its not your property....

the ir wont pick them up easy if there just one over here and one over there, they find them more during the daylight planted in clusters or gardens. the flir can see still warm buds after a hot day with cooler night time temperatures. they also fly tward the fall time to find them by day usually as the coloring of the plants will be different than surrounding foilage.

i wouldnt worry about IR for three plants, id worry about someone seeing them in your front yard.

goodluck

Latest posts

Back