30 Dutch Passion Power Plant from clone

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doobz

Fractal Fishing
Reaction score
Nearly finished on my current 12/12 so with 2 weeks 5 days to go its time to move forward.
flying.gif

2 weeks ago I took some cuttings and got them rooting.. Checked them today and most of them are rooted so it was time to put into some organic seedling/cuttings soil.
pothead.gif

I am gonna wait for this lot to get pot bound and then veg for another week and then into 12/12, Hopefully that will be in 3 weeks or so..

Am going to prepare the soil in about a week and leave to stand just to get things nice and alive..
drool.gif

so pics as it happned..
worth.gif

1] Pic of the mother plants with a very sad looking Power Plant on the right with a whole load chopped off it..

2] Clones before going into pots

3] Rooted Clone

4] Clones rooted and in Pots

hope things go acording to plan and I will be updating in a week or so..

DSC_0468.JPG

DSC_0612.jpg

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0614.jpg

thanks mate, here is a pic of what I have on the go now.. I only used half for my first grow..

DSC_0437.JPG

Whats up mang. Everything is looking great. :aok: Got a nice set up. ;) Here's some GREEN MOJO to give them clones a boost. Good luck on the grow and look foward to following along.

hey they look well doobz matey but ya cannot count only 26 in pic

lol

soon be rooted ya know what im talking about matey.

smokin looking and sad looking mother plant ya wanna see mine then.

ps check my new post on my gone mad again.

sweet as dude

pkj

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT - thanks for the Mojo Bro.. I really enjoy growing and seeing the changes in the plants so hope I can share that with you all also..

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker Thanks mate.. I wish once it was done we could all sit round and have a virtual spliff of the harvest..

hey parkingjoe mate.. yea I am only gonna be growing 20 of them but needed to take 30 to make sure I was not short on plants.. all gonna be semi organic with home made nutes - I have found a few things to make the nugs swell up like Jordans boobs.. checked your grow mate - looking good

adios
doobz

So its been six days since they showed roots in the rockwool cubes. Went to check on things earlier and most are starting to roll their roots round the bottom of the pots so a few more days and they will be potbound. I will need to probably pot up on sunday..

just some info of the grow so far

Natures Own Organic Seed and Cutting Compost
Rootgrow Rootfood
bubbled 23C water

All plants are under 2x 55W PL-L Fluro's that will get moved up as they get bigger

Plants are in the Propogator base with a layer of perlite and under the tray is a heatmat set at 23C to help promote speedy root growth

adios doobz

DSC_0678 [800x600].JPG

DSC_0679 [1024x768].JPG

heh, thanks melissa

Okay - Here are the pics as promised - All Cuttings have now rooted really well and needed to go into bigger pots.

First I made the root food with Trichoderma. The reason I have done this is to try and have the soil like a living culture to protect the plants as they get older. The way to do this is coat the new roots in the Trichoderma spores. To make the root food I used Root Grow Root Food, Trichoderma and molasses. I bubbled 2L of boiled water and then mixed in the ingredients once the water was cool.

I prepared 240L of soil a few days ago by using a few cups Maxi-crop Calcified Seaweed granules and Super Phosphate and turned so it was well mixed. once it was semi mixed it all got chucked through a sieve and then perlite was added..

Once all the pots were prepared each plant was taken out of their old pot, Dipped in the Trichoderma and then potted into their new pots. As they had been dipped in the Liquid and were soaking all the way through there is no real need to water as soon as they have been potted up. Once all were potted up they went into my mother plant room. They will go into 12/12 in 1 week exactly as that's when my Lemon Stinkys and Power Plant get the chop

Right so that's it.. I am fucked.. A lot of hard graft today but it was worth it.. Adios

DSC_0691.JPG

DSC_0694.JPG

DSC_0695.JPG

DSC_0698.JPG

looks excellent, alot of the technique is quite a bit over my head ;p

Latest posts

Back