4 Northern Lights and 2 White Widdow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just read every page on this 7 page grow....
I gotta say, your a pro man.
Im def a noob on the cultivation scene but you have given us youngins some hope. Keep up the great work, Ill keep taking notes.:D

<3 da pix too.
peace!

st3mc3ll said:
I just read every page on this 7 page grow....
I gotta say, your a pro man.
Im def a noob on the cultivation scene but you have given us youngins some hope. Keep up the great work, Ill keep taking notes.:D

<3 da pix too.
peace!

I do appreciate your comments, however I am by NO means a "pro" you have people on here that have been growing for years. All I have done is put together what I have read over on this forum, and some others. Its trial and error, this grow has not had to many issues..(knock on wood) If I can do this, anyone else can with the right tools, knowldge, patiance. If you like this grow....you will not be able to wait for the next one.:D

I do think the CO2 helps.... if I didn't, I wouldn't have done the 'make your own CO2' with the soda bottle and yeast and sugar..... :p
My babies seem to like it though....

I just purchased mine today, and am setting it up when my girls wake up tomorrow. I'm sure they'll love it. They are already four weeks or so into the flowering phase, but I think it will still help for this crop. Won't it?

:p

9-7-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

9-7-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

9-7-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

9-7-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

9-7-06 (5) (Custom).JPG

9-7-06 (6) (Custom).JPG

AeroTX said:
I just purchased mine today, and am setting it up when my girls wake up tomorrow. I'm sure they'll love it. They are already four weeks or so into the flowering phase, but I think it will still help for this crop. Won't it?

It will not hurt, but being 1/2 way or so done you will not get full results obviously. Worth it IMO.

Whats up Doc. Damn those ladies have really taken off on ya and man do they look great. How much longer before harvest? Man i bet you are counting the days to chop them ladies down. :D Great job man keep it up and keep those pics coming. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Doc. Damn those ladies have really taken off on ya and man do they look great. How much longer before harvest? Man i bet you are counting the days to chop them ladies down. :D Great job man keep it up and keep those pics coming. ;)

Just tryin to be like you TBG, thats all.:D Well if i'm going by the strain it would be on the widdow what 8-9 weeks. Believe the NL is about the same without looking it up. Trichombs are still clear/cloudy. I'm wantin ALL amber.....

Wow those look great man!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Yeah, you must be stoked about those girls. Great job!

Thanks, I am stoked about this grow. Much better then my 1st. Its hard waiting till they are done, prolly going to try a sample in a week or two and see how she is. No need to count 29 bud tops in that one pic...:D

9-12-06 WW (1) (Custom).JPG

9-12-06 WW (4) (Custom).JPG

9-12-06 WW (5) (Custom).JPG

9-12-06 WW (7) UpCLose (Custom).JPG

9-12-06 WW (Custom).JPG

9-12-06 WW UpCLose (Custom).JPG

dood i just read the whole journal... you are the man!

Whats up Doc. With every pic you take the ladies are looking better and better. They look like they are really starting to fatten up and pack on the trichromes. Do you use your flash when you take pics? If not try it. ;)

I want to eat them. :D Great looking bud, good grow!

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Whats up Doc. With every pic you take the ladies are looking better and better. They look like they are really starting to fatten up and pack on the trichromes. Do you use your flash when you take pics? If not try it. ;)

Thanks, I do use flash when taking pics then use the computer to crop them how I like it..

Fluid1 said:
I want to eat them. :D Great looking bud, good grow!

You will know when they are done, and you are welcome to come over and visit....:D

Its been a while since I have posted a update. Well everything was going great untill yesterday. I came home from work to find 1 of the widdow and 1 of the NL plants totally drooped over and branches broken. Looks like the buds were too much for the branches and since there were 6 plants in a little space the branches did not get to their full strength. So needless to say thoes 2 have been harvested early @ day 58. I tied the rest up and hopefully they will be ok for another couple weeks or so. Had them hanging upside down since last night in a dark bathroom....let you know how the drying goes. Being here in Texas i'm afraid that they are going to dry to quickly, so we will see what happens...

Hey Doc, it sounds like those buds will be just fine! Both the ones drying and the ones still growing.

Pics? Pics? Bud Shots?

Stoney Bud said:
Hey Doc, it sounds like those buds will be just fine! Both the ones drying and the ones still growing.

Pics? Pics? Bud Shots?

Ask and you shall recieve...what do you think? :D

9-25-06 (1) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (2) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (2) (Custom) Upclose.JPG

9-25-06 (3) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (4) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (5) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (6) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (7) (Custom).JPG

9-25-06 (Custom).JPG

Latest posts