4 weeks into flower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uk420maan

Reaction score
this is spreading now esp on the older leaves.:eek:

whats your suggestions people i have an idea but before i feed them again ill await some informative replies:D

from what i can see from the old 'overgrow' guide it looks like ozone damage yet cannot be this problem.:confused:

ps ph is set to 6.8 every feed
cf is now 18:p

what ya reckon people:confused:

btw the plants are the best ive grown of this strain to date and no probs with rh or temps lights on/off are all dialed in to perfection.

taking into account i have 2 x grow rooms both dialed in and the other lot of cheese are about 3 weeks into flower and showing no ill signs whatsoever:confused:

however i did on the last feed swap flower nutes on this room with the leaf problem along with i added some grow nutes to feed for both rooms:hubba:

uk420maan

I've had the same thing happen to my plants, don;t do anything drastic to correct it, as I've cut nutes, flushed and added different nutes etc...I think some strains are picky and "**** just happens".

If it spreads into the smaller leaves, than you may have a more serious issue.

well ive just ben to one of my grow houses to check on leaf problem and funny thing is that i have 20 in that particular room yet only about 6-7 are affected with the rest looking as well as can be.

anyway as some needed watering ive just fed them plain water and also ive removed all the suspect leaves.

so its now leading me to think maybe it was an overfert thing as its the most advanced plants with the best buds that have the leaf issues.

lastly dont ever grow cheese without a net.........nightmarish to say the least..

uk420maan

so im now going to watch the wrestler then valkerie on my pc.

well all my plants have not had a good ole misting using canna aktrivator tricoderma powdery stuff to hopefully fend off what i can only assume is lsf

uk420maan

I have suffered the same thing on all 4 of my flowering plants. My LST started it(which is 3wks ahead of the other 3 not LST) and now in the last week or so has shown on the others. The oldest leaves and the cola fan leaves on the LST plant turned worse, got ate up from tips down and were eaten basically. My buds have not suffered. Therefore either lsf or strain trait. Good luck to us all. By the way I am now at 6wks flower only 3 to go i hope.

all sorted with the actrivator misting i did yesterday seems to have halted it in its tracks so alls well and thanks for info growright35.

good luck with yours btw.

uk420maan

Latest posts

Back