420 Collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Insane....OMG....you took two of my top three strains and put them together :eek:

Hash Plant and G13....ohhhh how i love thee

nice pics!!!

heres a few G13 (uncrossed....clones from a very very old mum)

When we got our clones we mothered one...we have since flowered them out and the last of the clones are in flower now...we are awaiting new clones from the original mum

the big plants are the mums we flowered out

G13 15 (Small).jpg

G13 116 (Small).jpg

G13 Mums 239 (Small).jpg

LLCoolBud said:
I envy you lady lunatic...so...so...much :D

hehehe......we all need to bow to my husband....hes the grow head foreman here :D ....i just do what he says....and it works :eek:

thanks for the envy....i'll take it as a wonderful compliment :p ;)

ok TBG now thats not fair...what about GreenDayGirl? It was that "balls" pictorial, huh? Scared off the boys...lol:p

you all are making me jealous...I wish I had something ready to show off too. :( i know...patience. boo! Hiss!

damn boys!!!! :eek: just when i think you don't have pics left....you pull them outta your back pocket :p

awesome shots yet again

i was having a shakey night....but heres some C99 that was trimmed last night :)

C99 Trim 057 (Small).jpg

C99 Trim 062 (Small).jpg

C99 Trim 077 (Small).jpg

lady, do you cut your plants or just trim them and keep them growing?

the plants here get cut right down....everything is done from clone (only the odd one grown from seed here and there for test grows)

our ladies are short and fat...not really useful to trim back and then reveg

heres a shot of leeching so you can see how short the plants are from the room

FlushC99SKB 009 (Small).jpg

So, then to verify if you clone from a female then clone will be female, is this pretty much set in stone?

Thanks for the tip!
Those plants are sweet!

heavyfreak said:
So, then to verify if you clone from a female then clone will be female, is this pretty much set in stone?

Thanks for the tip!
Those plants are sweet!
Whats up heavyfreak. Yes is you clone a female plant the clone will be female. This is fact.

Here are a few more pics i had of some White Rhino. :p

100_2001.jpg

100_2004.jpg

100_2005.jpg

100_2007.jpg

100_2009.jpg

100_2012.jpg

As ussual your pics amaze me. Great growing B. Grunt. ;)

so yeah.....bored and thought i'd throw up a few

C99 Trim 077 (Small).jpg

G13 trim 012 (Small).jpg

G13 116 (Small).jpg

Latest posts

Back