?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rasta

CHILD OF GOD
Reaction score
as a group we may need Counseling ,,,,this is a cool web site lets keep it this way ,put away the hate ,,hate only gets hate ,,,,hope we fix this soon ,,till then ,PEACE,LOVE(OF ALL)AND RASTAFARI

i already need councelling.....i come here to play....don't be hating like Rasta says :p

if your in a pissy mood.....DON'T POST ;)

I've come to observe human behavior, Orangs don't hate their neighbor for color of their fur, nor do we wage war for that icky black fluid humans hold so precious!;)

well why do you think I haven't posted lately? :( I don't believe anyone particularly cares what kind of mood I'm in. Why should I bring everyone else down? Peace folks

GreenDayGirl said:
well why do you think I haven't posted lately? :( I don't believe anyone particularly cares what kind of mood I'm in. Why should I bring everyone else down? Peace folks
Hey, I care what kind of mood you're in!

I was wondering where in the world you'd gotten off to.

Dig out some really old bud pics and let us see em.

Or just show us the best one you ever saw!

i also care gdg ,peace and well ,,RASTA

Thanks guys for caring. I'm just feeling old these days. 39 is less than 2 weeks away :( When did I get so old? I don't feel that old. I don't look that old. But all of the sudden 40 is looming on the horizon and it really sucks!

Drive slow... GDG have a good day and if you have to talk to someone you could PM me and we can have a good chat take care GDG...

stop thinking your old!!!!!if you feel young you r...

Ahhhh yes. To be fourty again..:) ;). The funs just startin' GDG. The youngun's start calling you "Ma'm", Boy Scouts offer to help you across busy intersections, you're only a decade away from eligibility for an AARP membership, and best of all, noone expects you to be totally competent..:D. heee hee

Enjoy it! I'm sure you've earned it ;)

GreenDayGirl said:
Thanks guys for caring. I'm just feeling old these days. 39 is less than 2 weeks away :( When did I get so old? I don't feel that old. I don't look that old. But all of the sudden 40 is looming on the horizon and it really sucks!
GreenDayGirl i will be turning 40 in august and to be honest i'm looking foward to it. It's only a number and shit i still feel and act like i'm 16 sometimes. :D

GreenDayGirl said:
Thanks guys for caring. I'm just feeling old these days. 39 is less than 2 weeks away When did I get so old? I don't feel that old. I don't look that old. But all of the sudden 40 is looming on the horizon and it really sucks!
THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
GreenDayGirl i will be turning 40 in august and to be honest i'm looking foward to it. It's only a number and shit i still feel and act like i'm 16 sometimes. :D
Hahaahaahaha, 39? GDG, you're a youngster still. I've got your 40 and almost 34 more! You're older, wiser, and in my opinon, more beautiful and attractive when you finally get out of the 30's. Women always blossom at 40. Live it up! As you get older, you also get wiser and wiser. You're going to love being in your 40's, 50's, 60's, and 70's. The other option is to be dead. That option truly sucks.

Live long and be happy young lady! God, I'd give my left * to hold a beautiful 40 year old women in my arms again. You've got the smarts, the looks and the body! Live large!

TBG, it scares me to think of you growing more and more weed for the next 40 years. Man, YOU'RE going to need a barn! You'll be stacking bales of WW soon. Hey man, I remember vividly how I thought when I was 16 and I really haven't changed my mind any on the really important stuff.

I'm glad both of you are around to enjoy getting older! You guys make my world better!

"Live long and be happy young lady! God, I'd give my left * to hold a beautiful 40 year old women in my arms again. You've got the smarts, the looks and the body! Live large!"

careful Stoney dudes our age shouldn't even think about that much action!

ok Stoney...when you put it to me like that, how can a girl feel bad. :D thanks guys, I'm feeling much better. Just needed to whine.

Latest posts

Back