4u2sm0kes Crate of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GrowinGreen said:
No- same concept as a ScrOG (Screen of green) grow. Creates an even canopy so you get lots of colas!

Looks good 4U!

I don't understand how inhibiting growth at top creates lots of colas. You can do the same by topping the main cola and the lower branches will grow stronger thereby creating LOTS & LOTS of colas.

Lookin' pretty good 4u :) ...I'm thinkin' if you decide to do another crate sog, maybe try doubling the size of the holes, like snip away every other one to double the holes' size..??? whaya think ??? Hope she grows into a monster :D Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN budd...

ThickKaliKush said:
:holysheep: why are the water leaves so big?? u should cut those off.... and y is ur plant all skinny n shyt...:fly: lol watch when i post my pic's ur gonna cry :**: cuz ur gona wish u had minez.... lol :rofl:

Reading this made me dumber- yes, dumber.

White WidowMaker said:
I don't understand how inhibiting growth at top creates lots of colas. You can do the same by topping the main cola and the lower branches will grow stronger thereby creating LOTS & LOTS of colas.

Then maybe you should research scrog grows and than you will know!

ThickKaliKush said:
:holysheep: why are the water leaves so big?? u should cut those off.... and y is ur plant all skinny n shyt...:fly: lol watch when i post my pic's ur gonna cry :**: cuz ur gona wish u had minez.... lol :rofl:

was the first part of your name thought up by ,,an indication of how you come across to other people :confused2:

sorry 4u :heart: for going off topic i was gonna say more but ,,ill shut up :p

i be under the understanding that if it isn't dead, a ripe bud or related to topping, no cutting! is this right?

anyway... when we get'n more pics there smokey?

GrowinGreen said:
Reading this made me dumber- yes, dumber.

:giggle: I had to read it a few times..to be sure it made me dumber..:rolleyes:

let me hit my bong a few more time and go back and re read it..:rofl: just so i understand him/her correct

UKgirl420 said:
was the first part of your name thought up by ,,an indication of how you come across to other people :confused2:

sorry 4u :heart: for going off topic i was gonna say more but ,,ill shut up :p

You go Girl:heart:

tn_toker420 said:
Lookin' pretty good 4u :) ...I'm thinkin' if you decide to do another crate sog, maybe try doubling the size of the holes, like snip away every other one to double the holes' size..??? whaya think ??? Hope she grows into a monster :D Keep it Up and Keep it GREEN budd...

Hey Good observasion:aok: do you think it would be better? i dont seem to have a problem shoveing her back in her cage.:hubba: . IM...O bservation i see this as a form of LST..I like it so far..but Like i said ..I know nothing of scrog but from what I have read or been told..I have a good size shed and if this turns out well..it will be added again next Fall..Thanks for Fallowing allong..Hows the tent going? how about that beatle you found in there? any more? and have you posted any pics of it? how about a link? thanks buddy:cool: Have a great week my friend:ciao::bong:

ishnish said:
i be under the understanding that if it isn't dead, a ripe bud or related to topping, no cutting! is this right?

anyway... when we get'n more pics there smokey?

just 4U:D

038.JPG

039.JPG

041.JPG

Hey 4u how often are you having to push your little girl back into the cage?

It looks like things are getting rather crowded in the cage now. When will you start letting shoots come up?

lordhighlama said:
Hey 4u how often are you having to push your little girl back into the cage?

It looks like things are getting rather crowded in the cage now. When will you start letting shoots come up?

:ciao: thanks for asking..I have been shoveing her down now daily..she has a nice packed area ..I feel if i would have started this when clone was a few inches tall...and not 10 inches and bent over the way i did there would be more even in the cage..just my thaughts..as for when do I stop..IDK..:eek: ..I will have to see if someone would be so kind to tell us when they stop pulling her back in...I plan on flipping to 12/12 on 4/20:D ..will need to know by then..i dont think we continue into flower..but like i said..i aint never done this method..I will say this crate scrog fits my shed well so far:hubba: ..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

gonna have to keep tabs on this project. i got over dozen old milk crates like taht in garage. maybe put em all to use.. lol neat idea !!!

4u2sm0ke said:
Thanks for the question my friend..I use a lot of milk crates in my shed and it was noted that it may be good for SCOG and so we are going to see:D ..and with 2 plants in my flower room that are 7 feet tall..Im not to worried about height;) ..I like useing the LST method..and this really seems to be like the same..IMO..but lets see how it turns out...shall we?:hubba: Take care and be safe:ciao:

7 feet tall? i thought you were big on lst. how does this happen:confused:

bluealein56 said:
7 feet tall? i thought you were big on lst. how does this happen:confused:

I am big on LST...and love the Method...However I have the luxury of a 9 foot cieling in my shed...I dont have to do LST and dont all the time...but the 7 foot Monsters are Crystal and stretch twice that of the other strains..and like this crate grow..these are experiments for me.try diffrent methods of growing....Thanks for fallowing..:ciao:

hello friends....hers my update...I thought the mites to be harming the growth so i pulled the crate..it was easy..elcabassa the plant with neem..took pice 4U and plaved her back in veg area..for the record..I find that the black crate becomes awefully warm when kept 18 inches from 1000MH:rofl: so for the next week i have placed on the floor under 1000HPS cool tube..at approx..24 inches..Im hopeing she starts to show new growth and look to stretch her the next few days..while keep pokeing her with stick:giggle: until next time:bong:

take care and be safe

001.JPG

002.JPG

003.JPG

004.JPG

005.JPG

006.JPG

007.JPG

008.JPG

009.JPG

okay only been 5 days since I turned shed into flower shed..she is starting to pop threw and I have stopped pokeing her with stick..:giggle: she seems to like the bottom corner..the crate doesnt seem to heat up as much..take care and be safe

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

Latest posts

Back