4u2sm0kes Crate of Buds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
okay another week closer to Harvest..2 more for my likeing:D ..all in all it didnt do bad..considering the heat and mites that this has had to go threw and still does..temps in shed reach 100f for a bit and low humidity..by half way threw 12/12 the RH is up 35-40% but temps at 82..I dont think i will get the purple i did at Christmas off this frosting or any others i have..I can sure see the heat stress they are under..well gotta grow..any and all comments welcome..take care and be safe:ciao::bong:

040.JPG

041.JPG

042.JPG

043.JPG

044.JPG

045.JPG

046.JPG

047.JPG

048.JPG

049.JPG

050.JPG

051.JPG

Does not really look all that bad considering all the abuse. I just hate those pesky mites.

big question of the day...
would you do another grow again with the crate?

lol looks good, i havnt checked in in a while.. yea would you do it AGAIN, and ur other babies lok beautiful!!

:ciao: everyone

Duck always great to have you fly in

cancan..nice to see ya..been a while..how you doing my friend?

lordhighlama.. te Big answer is NO!!..the crate gets way to hot and doesnt do well for scrog..I did have fun with this as i always do with experiments..ya never know what will happen till ya try right?

smokeup420..:yeahthat: and thanks for dropping in...the shed is at 43 days flower now..another 2-3 weeks..:yay:

take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

That is one nice room full of flowering cannabis plants! I think you and me are pretty near the same flowering day. We should be harvesting a couple of days apart! Very interesting idea with the crate.

hey there 4u :ciao:
looking good as always
glad everything went smoothly for you.
so exactly what kind of mites do you have?
and how do you deal with them?
i get the brown ones and they really BUG me.:rofl:
im fightin em off with ISO/water spray and sometimes
water with some dr bronners peppermint too. theyre a pain

4u2sm0ke said:
lordhighlama.. te Big answer is NO!!..the crate gets way to hot and doesnt do well for scrog..I did have fun with this as i always do with experiments..ya never know what will happen till ya try right?

that's what I figured you were going to say... the crate caused more harm then good as a training aid... and from the looks of it it didn't do much for canopy control.
Glad to hear it was a fun little experiment though. ;) And some smoke is better than no smoke!
Now I've just got to figure out how to get my heat issues under control. Growth has slowed to a snail speed and my brilliant idea to switch lights hasn't paid off yet.
:stuff-1125699181_i_

okay 1 more week..Trichs a cloudy and some amber..looking forward to the end of season..hope everyone enjoyed this..i had fun..thanks

009.JPG

010.JPG

011.JPG

012.JPG

013.JPG

014.JPG

015.JPG

016.JPG

017.JPG

018.JPG

019.JPG

020.JPG

Hey 4u2sm0ke looking real nice, maybe we should start baking the cake for the all the Frosting you have, hate see all that Frosting with no cake to put it on:rofl: or just pack a :bong1::rofl:

hello friends..this is the end of this grow..it did not fare well IMO..it was my "Frosting grown in the same containers as the others that yield 1.5 -2.5 oz a plant..so in this experiment it shows clearly that scrog doesnt increase yield..in the deffense of scrog..The crate is not a good method to use..I am doing scrog outside..which is a lot of fun..well back to topic..she is 8 weeks along..and have taken the crate apart 4u all to see..and now is hanging in my dry chamber..which is "Male Chamber" works well..as my closet inside has 9 plants hanging..:hubba:

026.JPG

027.JPG

028.JPG

029.JPG

030.JPG

031.JPG

032.JPG

033.JPG

034.JPG

035.JPG

036.JPG

037.JPG

haha your house is a "fun house" eh
each room got a nice suprise in it.
well it was indeed an interesting experiment
glad i could follow along, great job 4u :)

it sucks that the crate method didn't yield as much as you hoped for, but it still looks extremely great from here! haha. grats on a well finished project!

Well done 4u2 :)

Its been brilliant fun to watch :aok:

I personally think you did a good job of a crazy experiment :p

:peace:

Latest posts

Back