5th Week of Flowering, need help bending now!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larnek

Reaction score
So I have 3 Nirvana Citrals a little past their 5th week of flowering and they won't stop growing vertically. Right now they are about 6-8 inches from a 400 HPS, and I have no more room to move it up. They are about 34 inches soil to tip and seem to add about an inch every other day. I'm thinking drastic measures are needed but don't really know what to do with em. Stem is nice and thick like you'd want so I don't know how to go about bending them now. Any help? Pic is an idea of what I'm looking at, not much room side to side either.
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=76576&d=1220062978
More pics in journal in sig too.

ive had a look at your picture, im no expert, but what i would do is tie them together, so they meet in the middle. kinda like an arch. that way you wont be bending them too much, use bendy soft pipe cleaners . just an idea, my plants are over 2 foot . and they are adding inches on each day. your plants look MASSIVE! lots of yummy buds hopefully, good luck

Latest posts

Back