7 Harvests a year from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys - Was referred to this website by one of Runbyhemp's posts several months ago. I read the whole website and general idea many, many times. Even tried to understand some of the Deutch on it.

I am growing the Afghani in my GJ exactly like that. In fact my entire thought to this grow is trying to do what SpeesCees does in his technique.

Two things are different in mine though. The LST I'm doing, and no clay.

So far the growth on my grow is predictable according to the articles in the site. Main stem and cola growth with small secondaries.

I did not want to mention the website as I did not know if MP would approve due to it also having a forum.

Check out my Afghani GJ in my link.

PB:)

MarPassion said:
octobong007 said:
with what he says, in 7 weeks, i should be chopping down about a dozen ladies where i'd usually have 3 or 4 right? in almost half the time.
I don't understand what you mean here. He says you can pick the males between day 15 - 20

Flowering still takes around 50 days depending on your plants.

i just meant the over all time for a harvest...since vegging and flowering happen at the same time pretty much.

clones shouldn't be any problem if you let them go till you over and inch of roots right?

MarPassion said:
What we always did was cutting of all branches but left 4 or 5 total. You don't want to have all those little tiny buds.
will that help cutting all the side stuff off? and how much?

after reading this whole thread, i went ahead and put around 50 or so seeds from "mars" to "widow" in germination...sounds kewl.
one more quicky, you cant crop these at all?

Thanks Heaps Mar P,
This Ol'Dog loves to learn, and this is a great bit of class room. The subject matter is outstanding, and this is a sweet hands on class.
I'm one that really likes to work hard on acing the coarse, and since I like being on the Deans list I will be paying close attention to the professor on this one. I'm still surprised at the amount that can be grown in a sq. meter.
Sweet bit of statistical math blended with common sense thinking. However I still live in a state where the number of plants found can be held against you. 5 is the limit here, but for those in similer states remember that they also weigh the material so going with this method, I cut back on the space required and eliminate lots of extra useless wieght, i.e. side branches that are just not that productive, but would be wieghed if I got caught, the folks in blue weigh every thing as you know including roots, and stems.
The risks are the same for a single cola versus a huge plant, but the weight being in absentia wouldn't count against me. Love it !!!
I also wonder if where a grower has been using a 600 Watt Hps, would he then be able to step down to say a 400 Watt Hps, and still end with basically the same net results ? This would translate to a finacial savings, along with a very practical growing method.
Please, I would love to here more on your thoughts about this.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

I'm doing a grow from seed on 13/11 right now. My plants are almost the same size as plants I vegged for 30 days. I'm not sure about the 7 harvests a year thing but it cuts out that veg time. My plants are also branching out and not just growing a single cola. They are around 50 days and should be done in a month or a lil more. I'd say you could get 4, maybe 5 harvests a year starting flowering from seed.

bombbudpuffa said:
I'm doing a grow from seed on 13/11 right now. My plants are almost the same size as plants I vegged for 30 days. I'm not sure about the 7 harvests a year thing but it cuts out that veg time. My plants are also branching out and not just growing a single cola. They are around 50 days and should be done in a month or a lil more. I'd say you could get 4, maybe 5 harvests a year starting flowering from seed.

Im probably confused here,
But I can easy get 4 or 5 harvests a year from clones.

Does this only apply to dirt grows?

I have many side branches on 4 plants (harvesting in 7 days). I refuse to cut'em off, I just tie them up and in. Some of my side branches have 4-6 inch fat buds growing at the top. This i'm sure has some to do with strain. but my luck has been good with tieing those side branches up once flowering is taken full control.

Does this only apply to dirt grows?
I only do soil grows. I wouldn't know about hydro. Looks like the links are soil grows though.

i may be wrong here but this method seem to be better suited for sat. dominant strains cos of the big stretch, how would a mostly or all indica do that doesn't do a lot os stretching? i would imagine that would be a small plant, those plants i see in atmosphere's pics look sat. or sat. dominant. not at all trying to knock this method, cos it looks interesting.:D

do u guys think this is a good method for someone using CFls, i would be using a good cfl setup

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
do u guys think this is a good method for someone using CFls, i would be using a good cfl setup

Sure man. It's all in the amount of lumens. If you're supplying the right amount of lumens with your cfl's, then it should work great.

I think HPS would give you better flowering, but the cfl's seem to work well also. I was pretty impressed with a couple of cfl grows I've seen here.

im kinda weary about trying this.
I kinda want alot of trim, to make hash, hash oil, cannacaps, etc...
and if i do this method, i dont think i will have much trim.
But i also, need to have the plants close together, and lst will give me bushes. so maybe i should try this

Im makin the switch!! I am 14-16 days into veg with 3 bagseed plants and they're doin good, but i just read about the 12/12 grows and it seems like the perfect thing for my situation so im makin the switch and am gonna get 2 or 3 new seeds started with em so i will have a second harvest right after my first 3

Sound like a good plan??? Thoughts???

sure, why not.
Please me/us know how it goes.....make a grow journal shorty rocks

i was thinking about this idea:: if you grew on 12/12 in a cycle. you could have a harvest every week.
Ex: say you want to harvest 3 plants every week. you start off by starting 3 seeds under 12/12. Then a week later, you add in 3 more new plants, then a week after that you add in another, and after that...etc..etc..
so when 7weeks rolls around, you harvest your first 3....then the next week; since the next set of 3, is only a week behind, you should be harvesting these plants now, then the week after that, you harvest your 3rd set of 3...and so on and soo on?

wouldnt this work????

oh ya, and everytime you harvest, you add in a new set of 3. Perpetual Harvest yooo

It sounds like it may work. The only way to find out is try it. ;)
Ekoostik_Hookah said:
i was thinking about this idea:: if you grew on 12/12 in a cycle. you could have a harvest every week.
Ex: say you want to harvest 3 plants every week. you start off by starting 3 seeds under 12/12. Then a week later, you add in 3 more new plants, then a week after that you add in another, and after that...etc..etc..
so when 7weeks rolls around, you harvest your first 3....then the next week; since the next set of 3, is only a week behind, you should be harvesting these plants now, then the week after that, you harvest your 3rd set of 3...and so on and soo on?

wouldnt this work????

i think i may, im about to switch my sprouts over to 12/12. i want them to Veg, for a little bit atleast.
I will try to get on a weekly harvest, using clones.
I think i read u cant use clone, but thats **, i think it will work.

I might try this method of growing I think. What would be some good strains to use? The only problem I have is that they are not producing a whole lot of bud. 350grams for 16 plants is not even an ounce per plant. The clones my friend uses (OG Kush) get around 2-3oz per plant, although I think it took at least 4 months to grow. Do you think the plants would yield more with a 1000w bulb instead of the 600w he used? Also, how many weeks total are you looking at from start to finish with this method?

Speecees would be the one to ask for sure, but i think that depending on the strain you're lookin at around 12-16 wks, but you can have plants at different ages in the same area and so you can have a perpetual grow. I am a few days into trying this way myself so i will let ya know how long mine take

i made the switch to 12/12.
someone time me, to see how long from start to finish.
I started 12/12 today.

Latest posts

Back