7 Harvests a year from seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats an interesting thought and completely logical, O ALIEN BAIT heres a good experiment for ya and u can see which kind of lighting this method works best.

Ekoostik_Hookah said:
well maybe not, if you start flowering from seed, maybe it flowers faster??
what i dont get is, are all the plant single colas?. it was said that it doesnt have side branches?
also, could you still LST? and have like a bonzi lil bush??
I am interested in this, my plants are still small, on 24/0. so i could just switch to 12/12 if i think this will be cool

I def. think you should switch to 12/12 and see what happens. I know im trying this as soon as I get back from x-mas break. Gonna buy myself some lowrider 2 seeds, and some big bud and try his technique. The only thing I don't like about it is how often you have to buy seeds... Maybe try to take a small branch off and clone that...

ktownlegend said:
thats an interesting thought and completely logical, O ALIEN BAIT heres a good experiment for ya and u can see which kind of lighting this method works best.

It will have to wait. I'm shutting down the lab for the winter.

The only problem I see with growing like this is that you need a bunch of seeds. So, you will have to start making your own or buying a bunch.

I like to keep my Bonsai Mums and just grow one or 2 plants at a time (not counting the little experiments...;) ).

all u would have to do, is let one male polinate one female. then u have a ton of seeds, your good for a year or more.
i dont know how you would go about polinating just one female, and not the rest, if u had some flowering....?

Latest posts

Back