A little Mandala run :)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godspeedsuckah

Godspeed out!
Reaction score
2 weeks into veg. I am doing a personal grow (3 Mandala 8 mile high, 2 Mandala speed queen)....they were out of Satori ;(

Medium is recycled Fox Farm soil, perlite, worm casting, rabbit manure, steamed bone meal, composted chicken manure, and compost from the garden and mulching the pots with straw. So far, no problems with any bugs and they are getting pretty darn bushy. Pics coming very soon. Been waiting for Mandala for a while :)

Great choice of seeds.. and all i've seen of mandala's have popped good luck to you ! Got any Pics ? Take care !

lets see some pics! I have some mandala speed queen myself! Ill be trying it soon, so I am really interested to see some pics and hear about it!

thanks

I love mandala's beans. My Satori are soooo happy. The biggest one is nute sensitive. i also have some speed queen to try this winter. Good luck.

I am a huge fan of Mandala, especially the Satori. Anywho....Update to grow journal..........I am still pretty stoned. ;) I am taking a trip tomorrow to get a new hps bulb and putting the speed queens outside in the veggie garden.......thought about it for years and finally decided screw it. I have a bunch of Mandala #1 outdoors hidden and I am going to have some fun keeping the obvious hidden. It will be a fun grow. Pics soon, they are still little bushy babies.

Edit: The 8 mile high are staying inside under my care. If anyone remembers the Aurora Indica grow I had last year, she is revegging and looking friggin fantastic. I will be doing some clones of her again and flowering the mother with the 8 mile high in my closet. :)

another great grow is upon us...:watchplant: :bong:

Mojo for the grow

So far everything is going well and I switched them over too 12/12 tonight. No problems with bugs and they really seem to enjoy rabbit manure :) :hubba:

plants1.jpg

plants2.jpg

plants3.jpg

Hi,

I'm really digging the straw... it really gives a country 'down on the farm' look to your grow! Maybe hamsters could bed down in your containers...:rolleyes:
Do you compost the bugs bunny castings and chicken pooh? Any idea what the NPK of the bunny luv is?

If I grew a Mandala and it turned out to be male I'd name him "Nelson Mandala!" I would breed him and he would pollinate the herb to free ALL the nations!

:holysheep:

I wonder what the NPK of Sheep Schanizzle is?

Peace!:cool:

LOL. I utilize everything I can ;) Generally rabbit manure runs around 2.4, 1.6, .6 as I learned from a gardener. I don't compost the rabbit manure as there is really no need too; sheep and goat is the same. The chicken manure is composted because it is pretty hot. I like using the straw because I really don't believe in letting the first few inches of the soil dry out; we mulch in our gardens with fantastic results. I feel that so long as you have proper drainage and you can keep the soil evenly moist you are creating a great ecosystem in your pots, and so far I have had great results.

godspeedsuckah said:
LOL. I utilize everything I can ;) Generally rabbit manure runs around 2.4, 1.6, .6 as I learned from a gardener. I don't compost the rabbit manure as there is really no need too; sheep and goat is the same. The chicken manure is composted because it is pretty hot. I like using the straw because I really don't believe in letting the first few inches of the soil dry out; we mulch in our gardens with fantastic results. I feel that so long as you have proper drainage and you can keep the soil evenly moist you are creating a great ecosystem in your pots, and so far I have had great results.

Well spoke, you are a scholar of botany. Pulling up a crate for this one. :bongin:

Excellent looking plants there, GS!

Here's a couple pics of my SQ mom and her five lil' babies, my first cloning attempt. They're about 1 week transplants now, growth picking up w/ light nutes. Not sure why my leaves are yellowing like that on the mom, but overall they're pretty healthy.

Oh, I also have a Satori flowering, not as nice looking as my last grow though.

Cheers,

SQ-Clones 001.jpg

SQ-Clones 002.jpg

Nice plants Gss. Very nice. I'm assuming you started them from seed How long ago did you germ them? I just had 4 SQ and 4 Satori pop the other day. I think I better start getting things ready. Looks like these f'ers grow like weeds.

Moto-Man said:
Excellent looking plants there, GS!

Here's a couple pics of my SQ mom and her five lil' babies, my first cloning attempt. They're about 1 week transplants now, growth picking up w/ light nutes. Not sure why my leaves are yellowing like that on the mom, but overall they're pretty healthy.

Oh, I also have a Satori flowering, not as nice looking as my last grow though.

Cheers,

They are FRIGGIN HOT!!! I am pulling up a chair for your grow bud ;) I love Mandala as well!!!! :) :48:

BkPhate said:
Well spoke, you are a scholar of botany. Pulling up a crate for this one. :bongin:

Thank you for your kind words BkPhate, I am learning from some very good people on this site and also some gardening sites as well as in person. One person in particular has about 47 years of experience and literally learned to walk in a garden :)

kalikisu said:
yes sir nothing like happy greens. Will be watching this one.

Thank you kalikisu. The 8 mile high seems to have little smell to it but the speed queen :holysheep:........she has a bit of a stank already!!! ;)

Smokey Mcpotster said:
Nice plants Gss. Very nice. I'm assuming you started them from seed How long ago did you germ them? I just had 4 SQ and 4 Satori pop the other day. I think I better start getting things ready. Looks like these f'ers grow like weeds.

Thanks Smokey ;) I started them from seed 4 weeks ago and they took about 3 - 5 days to sprout. Right now they are about 4 weeks old. They grow short and busy inside, I will post some pics of my girls outside :holysheep: . You have to love the Sun, they are about 4 times the size. :)

Smokey Mcpotster said:

Oh, I love you sig Smokey ;) So much truth in that, especially when they are popping out their two upper front teeth :eek: :holysheep: :smoke1::heart:

Latest posts

Back