A partial harvest tonight....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2Dog said:
looking good ham...they really ate everyday? was it a really weak feed? I only feed once a week...

Yes they hve been feeding everyday for a cpl weeks now...full strength GH 3 part...only 1 cup per plant (blue solo cup)...I hve not been able to get the youngest Rez cross to even show a lil nute burn on her leaf tips..she just keeps getting a darker green color and loving it...

Ham, I've never heard of feeding it everyday. Like 2 dog I feed once a week. Is this something that GH recomends with the feeding schedule? I seriousely have never heard of this, and sounds like it would be a pain in the U know what. Just curious why, and where this info comes from??? If I'm missing out on something I have never heard about...lol...that could be benefiting my plants I want in.

legalize_freedom said:
Ham, I've never heard of feeding it everyday. Like 2 dog I feed once a week. Is this something that GH recomends with the feeding schedule? I seriousely have never heard of this, and sounds like it would be a pain in the U know what. Just curious why, and where this info comes from??? If I'm missing out on something I have never heard about...lol...that could be benefiting my plants I want in.

No this was my idea...not anything recommended...what happen was I was pushing the 4 plants with the feedings till they had a tiny bit of burn on the fan leaf tips...then I wld back it off at that point a smidge...well the Rez's never showed any burn even when I got to everyday feedings...and yes it is a pain...I will try and take a pic tonight of the youngest Rez and show what everyday feedings look like on it..dark green and no nute burn...I wld not recommend this to everyone...just something I was messing around with...The eldest Rez is cut off from nutrients while she finishes but she turned out great with the hvy feedings...now the Paki I hve is not a big fan of hvy feeding...so she gets fed once a week and loves it...every strain is different so it takes some detective work....

Howdy HL! Looking good. Interesting experiment you have with daily nutes. I would like to see if it tastes "green" after curing with the leaves so green, from having N available so far along. Oh, how was bowling?

hmmm interesting experiment. I'm with you though the stuff I'm growing right now I've been slowley increasing every week and can't seem to find the sweet spot. I was up to 1 1/2 recomended dose, and 3 weeks out, and had to cut the feeding back to apply the Gravity that I liked so much with my last grow. I figure I'll find the sweet spot with the clones, as I ran out of time with these ones before I found it. I'll have them figured out in the next grow or 2.

Thats assuming they make the cut!

gotta love GH...very nice squeef you got there. as i've said before, sensi star is the best i've ever smoked...it was by far the best stuff at the new years party. the only folks at the party were musicians and they always have good stuff but the sensi star i brought got nothing but cheers. a couple of folks tried to power hit it and threw up....great job

PUFF MONKEY said:
gotta love GH...very nice squeef you got there. as i've said before, sensi star is the best i've ever smoked...it was by far the best stuff at the new years party. the only folks at the party were musicians and they always have good stuff but the sensi star i brought got nothing but cheers. a couple of folks tried to power hit it and threw up....great job

Yeah man! Some of the best I have smoked to. My BF that was killed had added this to his grow shortly before his death, He only got one harvest and was 1/2 through his next, but was ready to dedicate a 6x6 with (3) 600w to growing just the sensi star. This was back when it was still a pretty new strain, no crosses had been made yet, at least on the market...definately some killer smoke!

Hammy, I'm on my way-by the time I get there, It'll be ready :rofl:
Good job, Man; er Mr. President; uh sir....oh yeah, Hamster!
:aok:
p.s. Don't give them all the secrets sir-lmao-jk
:)
Gb

Latest posts

Back