A partial harvest tonight....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Music
Reaction score
Took some buds from both the Eldest crosses...The Sensi Star x Chemdog D had 25-30% amber and the ambers were real dark...The other buds are the Rez SD x Chemdog DD...

IMG_0627.JPG

IMG_0630.JPG

IMG_0628.JPG

Reactions: zem
congrats :D buds look awesome

Nice. I think i may need to up the N, dose either in flower or late flower only. Mine were just not that deep green when cut down.

nouvellechef said:
Nice. I think i may need to up the N, dose either in flower or late flower only. Mine were just not that deep green when cut down.

These were the darkest green plants I hve ever grown...the youngest Rez is 8 weeks into flowering with swollen calyxs and has no signs of yellowing...it is deep dark green all over...and they all hve been feeding just about everyday and none of them hve ever complained. Really nice genetics on these...props to the breeders of these crosses...

yeah man! this is my kind of buffet...do I grab a clean plate everytime so you know how many times I've been up there...or just use the same on over? Party time at Hamsters house...looks beautiful man!

they really did finish up nice and green didn't they...

someone's going to have a good Valentine's Day:)

Damn, Ham, you need to clean those snips--they seem to have some kinda gooey crap all over them.

Beautiful finish, man.

very nice hamster.

check out my purple wreck in the bud pictures forum when ya get a chance!!!

Thank you everyone...I can't wait to full on smoke some of this stuff...the sample of both of these was great...

Congrats on the harvest.....they look good enough to eat!

looking good ham...they really ate everyday? was it a really weak feed? I only feed once a week...

Latest posts

Back