Aeroponic- questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grownothing

Reaction score
Hi, I am getting a Aeroponic setup friday. Its a 4 ft channel with 6 4inch holes with net pots....sprayers and all.
Now I was wondering, does anyone here grow with Aeroponic, and if so, what does your setup look like? Pics are sweet. Also, I would like to know if you can get a really good harvest really fast off a aeroponic? I only have about 2 months here to grow, or I hafta wait probably a long time to grow again or ever.
And what is everyones techniques? For veg, do you run the whole setup 24 hrs straight a day till they are big enough to flower?
I am new to hydro, dont know anything, just want to know what people do with there aeroponic...I hate reading about stuff, dosent give you really any real life experience kinda stuff.

Also, I have a 400W HPS light. No fluros, so I will probably run them right off the HPS.

2 months to grow, i would use low-rider, its an auto flowering plant and i belive as soon as it sprouts you put it in 12-12 you might get it in two months. I'm building an aero setup right now. somebody put a threaded PVC "T" in the unthreaded box at home depot and my dumb b*tt didn't check it out before i bought it. so i'm at a stand still until i get back to home depot today. good luck on the grow.
and the two months is just to grow right, are you going to have extra time for drying and curing?

supernoob

By the way...this is what I am getting.
xaeroduct.jpg

You think this is a decent Aeroponic setup? You think I can grow plants in there seed to harvest?

Latest posts

Back