aeropontic question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did you say you bought that system? Hard to tell from the pics (3/10/2004?), but it looks like a regular 17 gal. tote.
Couple of things, unless you know they are females, watch out that the roots don't get too intertwined with other plants, or the system parts. Makes removing the males MUCH easier.
Looks like you have 11 plants in there, were you planning on moving them to buckets or something else? If you try to grow that many plants to maturity in a single tote you'll kill your yield. Even growing SOG that would be extreme IMHO.
I like your set-up, looks like you got plenty of ventilation! I hope you continue to send pics.

well let me say something first ,the date on the photos are wrong didnt set camera im going to transfer the whole system to a taller and wider cabinet with my new 600w light as this is a practice round just bag beans prob hermies dont want to waste good beans who knows? looking how this is set up now i have an ideal way how to make my own(650.00 lesson) they seem so crowded

Yeah, everyone pretty much knows the camera dates never gets set... I'z jesting!!
I think the set-up is great. I have grown in a very similar set-up. I still veg. clones in one.
I've made the mistake of letting roots intertwine.
I do think you will find that they will quickly outgrow the tote. Definately not a bad thing, right?!! I was just saying if you can keep the roots free, you can always entertain other options.

Latest posts

Back