afghan and NL

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's some veggin, round 2 is comin around..all of these between 3 & 4 weeks old.. 100% indica on both strains, from gipsy nirvana, NL & afghanny.. already pulled 4 males before the transplant :eek::doh:2 are definitley female as of today also.. they'll be seperated into flower as I feel like it / get more seeds to start here

400w mh.. organic soil.. FF nutes (just started 1/4 grow big added to distilled water today)

The one in the middle snapped out of it, was totally F'd from day 1, idk what happened but the new leaf sets are lookin good.

the tall ones are afghan the shorter ones are NL.. obviously some kind of deficiency .. i think its N so i started feeding today.

day 2 12/12 for the big ones definitley females (afghan kush), week 3ish 12/12 for the one in flower, the NL is the midget and hasn't shown..

just transplanted with 2 hours left in my light cycle cause I'm brilliant like that.. :ignore:

What do you guys think about the yellowing, i stopped nutes cause of xplant.. these are such responsive plants the branches and stuff move around alot, i mean like perk up every morning and go to sleep at night and such.

the middle plant is actualy a sativa on week 3, she's TEENY idk lol.. gonna be one solid bud like one of LRG's harvests.. if u knew that from first post than man, thanks :)

beautiful looking plants youve got there the standard fingers crossed shes nl is female :tokie:

Yeah wait a few more days to be sure but does look a bit dissapointing...is this the only NL you have? Nice looking plants my Friend

4u2smoke said:
Yeah wait a few more days to be sure but does look a bit dissapointing...is this the only NL you have? Nice looking plants my Friend

theres one NL thats a week or so behind all these.. probably my healthiest plant ever.. not really showing sex yet, we'll see..oh and it's an entirely different phenotype, much sexier.. i'd take a pic but my veg is less accessible than flower :rolleyes:

my conditions for females are perfect veg - 75F, 60Humidity, Metal Halide, New soil, no stress at all - and i still only got 4/12 (potentially 5/12) females.. that's weak lol.. oh well, the afghans are huge anyways

Beautiful girls you have. I have some NV Affie and NL in flower now too. The affie is some great bud:).

Latest posts

Back