After a Very Long Hiatus

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smoof One

Connoisseur of Smoof
Reaction score
From this forum I am back and ready to educate. Sorry for my absence it seems that when I am in college I tend to fall away from the things I find most enjoyable, e.i. posting on this forum and helping others out with their problems with probation, drug testing ect...

I have been off probation now for over 8 months now it feels great. Although with being off it, it has severly dented my monetary assets as I find myself purchasing bud... hehe. Oh well time to get a job eh? I have not had anymoe run-ins with the law concerning bud and I am glad. I have learn much over the period of being in such a program that makes you aware of what they look for when busting people. I never drive and smoke anymore like I used to, although I miss it, it's more of an occasional enjoyment more than anything. I have started involving cannabis in my everyday life as it helps ease the pressures of school, work and unneeded drama.

This semester I maintained my scholarship and received a 3.5 gpa. I have found that when I am able to use cannabis as a relief more than a habit wonderful things come out of it. Cannabis is great and I hope to see the day that it is legalized.

A job is on its way as I have an interview tomorrow with a great resturant. I away from college for the summer and I have chosen to take a break from smoking, reasons being is that I need money. I also just moved (very far from where I go to school) so I dont really know anyone in the bud market. Taking breaks from cannabis isn't hard for me and it shouldnt be for anyone. Ever heard of too much of a good thing? Haha well I have. Anyways I vowed that after the summer is over my friend and I are going to purchase a vaporizer to reduce the harmful tar and smoke that so savagely ravages our delicate lungs. Also I vowed to stay away from schwag...Yes because that **** is worthless, your smoking more dirt than cannabis and I'm pretty sure the high isn't worth the tragidy I'm putting my lungs though. Chronic from here on out for me. Maybe the occasional schwag blunt but honestly it's not worth it.

Well I hope to see old friends and make some new ones. Happy smoking, and remember keep it safe people.

Yours Truely,

Smoof

Score one for cannabis, New Mexico has medicinal!

Latest posts

Back