Again...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad: SHIT!!!!!! my parent were going to call the COPS ON ME!!!! thats f**ked up my mom made me kill my kids in her face cuz she herd me talking to a friend about outdoor growing this summer so she made me kill them so she could be sure im not going to outgrow!!!!! that is so wrong i think it time pot should be legal cuz theres people that smoke les cigs to smoke weed(THats me) and its better 4 my health...(out of the subject) the thing is that i felt like shit killing my own crob!!!! i was so happy with my 6 girls!!!! and my mom had to start but i guess ill start something wen i move out!!! take care everyone and thanxx 4 reading my very short Journal... PC:cool:

SOrry to hear about your grow!!! Sounds like you're gonna have to wait until you get your own place... really sorry to hear bout that though.

Whats up PC. It's a real bummer about your babies but you live with your parents therefore must live by there rules. Have you ever thought about growing outside? ;)

yeah! but since PR is tropical i think it should be to hot 4 the plants to grow they will get burned by the sun... but what do you think cuz if you say try it i will germinate a few bag seeds and try...got nothing to loose...

Thanxx

purple_chronic said:
yeah! but since PR is tropical i think it should be to hot 4 the plants to grow they will get burned by the sun... but what do you think cuz if you say try it i will germinate a few bag seeds and try...got nothing to loose...

Thanxx
Whats up purple_chronic. The only thing you have to worry about when growing in hot weather is make sure you keep them wartered.

Latest posts

Back