Almost Busted - Live & Learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man either that dude is a complete moron or you are the GF from hell. Who in their right mind would dump a hottie that cultivates, much less ruin all chances or reconcilliation when the fool comes to his senses.

Just a thought, did he know you as "The New Girl" in these parts?

honestly NEWGIRL
GOD BLESS YOU
I WISH I HAD A WIFE LIKE YOU
FINDING A GIRL THAT SMOKES IS COMMON
BUT ONE THAT GROWS

(NOW THATS A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF)
you truly are a RARE WOMAN.

smokingjoe said:
Man either that dude is a complete moron or you are the GF from hell. Who in their right mind would dump a hottie that cultivates, much less ruin all chances or reconcilliation when the fool comes to his senses.

Just a thought, did he know you as "The New Girl" in these parts?

Hi SJ,
May be a little of both, LOL...not really though I have always treated him with respect. He's just an immature %$#@(&^^%#^&*...will that be edited? LOL I have always kept this site private to me but who knows if he has been sneaking on my computer, though I keep it password protected so I think not. He's not a computer guy either. I took a chance and planted 10 of my plants with a close friend in the woods behind their house...I know the rule but it was that or lose them. (They are such good strains except in the rush of things I'm not sure who is who. I had Joey Weed Blueberry, THSeeds MK Ultra, & TGA's Querkle & Agent Orange.)
It's on their property so I'm protected, the worst is I lose them. I don't live near there and even if they were busted and ratted, I don't think they can get me in trouble- I have tomatoes in my yard growing. The rest had to go... (12) some didn't make it thru the confinement period anyway...:p

I want to thank everyone for their well wishes and support as well. THANKS SO MUCH.

PS
Alsuray1
honestly NEWGIRL
GOD BLESS YOU
I WISH I HAD A WIFE LIKE YOU
FINDING A GIRL THAT SMOKES IS COMMON
BUT ONE THAT GROWS

(NOW THATS A DIAMOND IN THE RUFF)
you truly are a RARE WOMAN.

Not really, there are a lot of female growers, especially on this site. BUT THANKS :p

Were Do All U Female Growers Come From
Where Ever U Come From I Want To Move Thier
I Never Heard Of A Female Grower In Toronto Yet
So Im Guessing Bc And Everywhere Else

The Thing That Kills Me Is I See Some Of Ur Pics In The Avatar
Section
And U GIRLS Are Hot
Anyways Way To Go Girls
And New Girl

Latest posts

Back