Almost Busted - Live & Learn

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The New Girl

Reaction score
Ok, so ya think you know someone you can trust with your life, nevermind just your little grow. Well it was a lesson to me and I thought I was above this, listen or you may find yourself in jail.
I was totally in love with my boyfriend. I'm not being an egotist but I never thought he could turn on me...I'm cute, sweet, etc.WRONG -not enough obviously. Anyway he would never turn on me- WRONG DITTO. We had a huge fight... I was high, what to do? Was I paranoid? Nope. The sheriff did come to my house. He said that he was informed that I had a marijuana farm...(gee just a cloner/seedling starter) but he's a sheriff, "what does he know" - I said absolutely not. We talked for 20 minutes then a State Trooper came, more questions.
My boyfriend had lived there and they said they could get his permission to search. Well I could maybe have held it off for a search warrant...but, I was lucky enough to smell the roses after the fight, my daddy taught me this. I pulled my grow and brought it elsewhere while he had left, just had that weird fear after burning one they call paranoia. Sometimes a sativa high is a good thing.
I let them search and dammit, he found a small leaf the size of a half dollar and a 3 inch stem tied to wire from my last drying session in this back room. What's this he asked? I said my boyfriend must have planted it! Well it wasn't enough to bring me down without them getting laughed at. The sheriff and I walked the property to search for more weed, I was very cooperative which he was happy with, and our conversation began.
He said I was a smart girl and that he was sure I took care of the grow. He also stated he really didn't care, he was doing his job and he thought it should be legal but he would bust me if he found it. He also let me know he busted a neighbor whose plants were outside when he had been called on a "missing person report" and happened to have "stumbled" across the plants.
Anyway he let me know in a roundabout way this was ** and don't grow outside in this area. Nice of him cause that's where they were going, outside in a few days. I have always said trust no one, NO ONE. I figured this guy loved me...F that. I almost learned the hard way so all of you and your bros that will die for you - F that, they'll turn you in if they want or have to -PERIOD.
Go ahead, make your day and don't listen cause your friend or spouse is above that, given the right situation your only friend is a dog, well as long as it's not a pot loving police dog. Can you keep a secret? Ya right. I like the Hell's Angels motto: "Three can keep a secret as long as two of them are dead." TNG becoming the old girl...sighhhhhhhhhhhhh I hope my lesson helps someone... :eek:

PS. The grow pics and the last photo he will see of me.

plnts2.jpg

plnts1.jpg

plnts.jpg

mea.jpg

phatpharmer said:
A single cutie that grows the herb, will you marry me!LOL

Phatpharmer

PS. Love the pics, if thats you then seriously Will You Marry Me!

Thanks, blush - but I'm taking a break, ya that's the last pic he took of me where we were ...well we were... :p

I think I'm in love J/K it's lust:p

Hope everything turns out good for you and good luck in life :peace:

cute girl + marijuana+ stupid boyfriend = cute girl + marijuana :hubba: and she knows how to grow it. I'll settle for a girl that loves and knows how to grow any day, u don't have to know how to cook if u can grow some dank.

would be nice to run across a girl like you.....

and another case of of a bad lover ratting..
im sorry TNG.
thats why i keep my life void. if i need some physical attention i got a friend wit benefits thats strictly a physical relationship nothin more. . at least if she does know my grow the odds of emotional anger etc are quite small but like ya said none the less still TRUST NOONE BUT YASELF!!
i wish you the very best in watever you do and wherever ya go from here on out.
ya live ya learn rigth.? sometimes the hard lessons are the best tho in some csses. it never lets you forget the lesson you lerned anyway.

Dont feel too bad your ex has lost a lot more than you have trust me on that.

I had to pull both inside and outside grows because my ex ( 7 years together ) ran to the cops after i kicked her cheating *** to the curb.

Dont loose faith there are good guys out there and karma will sort out your rat of an ex.

why is it that majority of mj grower from wat i have noticed so far are dudes. very few ladies that i can tell?

It's OK really.
I'm just going to take what would have been a nice yielding outside grow and move it back in...I didn't kill them, didn't have the heart. Just hope they survive till I move them back, and nobody, nobody knows they are, hopefully still ALIVE! I don't think they will look at me again as I granted a full search, gee I think I just grew some male things...:p

Glad to here your not giving up, I hate quitters! I wouldn't think they would come back but to be safe leave them outside at least a couple weeks they'll be fine!

Phatpharmer

always an ex eh?
that's the only time i get paranoid/worried.. after a break up.

best of luck getting everything back up and runnin ;)

Dang!!!! I thought women like you were a fantasy :holysheep:
I been searching and searching for a cool woman thats cool about growing, would share in it, and gave up....then your ex is giving you grief?!?!?!?!
His loss...hope you find that chill dude with no drama that loves to farm as well. We are out there ;)

Loving those teaser shots of you girl! Your welcome to come live with me, I have a huge house and lots of grow room. :D You could be the indoor manager and I will keep the greenhouse and outdoor plants going. We be getting uber high and going for long walks in the forest.:D Just think, you would be able to talk about your grow, and I could talk about mine, sounds like a match to me.:hubba:

Usually a mad woman can be counted on to tell, but a man telling on a woman ?
Sounds like you got rid of him in time.
Maybe you can start back up in a month or so.( growing )
That cop sounded cool and i guess being a hot chick did'nt hurt.
Good luck to you and peace...............

On reflection i quite like the symbolism of the last pic, the back is turned and your walking away.

Great last pic for your ex to see :)

What ever happened to free love man....its always gotta be drama...well, keep the faith and keep the green thumb...good things come to those who hang in there...peace

Latest posts

Back