Am I close to flower yet

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie m

LIFE IS GOOD
Reaction score
DD85550D-3DC3-4B77-BA0C-FD6C05045CCA.jpeg
DD85550D-3DC3-4B77-BA0C-FD6C05045CCA.jpeg
3-1/2 weeks auto AK in smartpot. Thoughts on when I should use bloom nute. Please

Attachments

• 0A5F70AC-81D9-4EEE-A86A-5859A1C6F1AA.jpeg
    0A5F70AC-81D9-4EEE-A86A-5859A1C6F1AA.jpeg
    55.6 KB · Views: 39
  • 57BF2568-0967-405C-9220-43373692BEAE.jpeg
    57BF2568-0967-405C-9220-43373692BEAE.jpeg
    104.3 KB · Views: 43
View attachment 254451 View attachment 254451 3-1/2 weeks auto AK in smartpot. Thoughts on when I should use bloom nute. Please
Hi
No you still got a little more to go till that happends yet.

Give it time and patience you'll get there!.

What are you feeding her anyway?

Because during the veg stages that's were you have to bulk up and knuckle down on her health so you can get her really for her 2nd stages of flowering.

Because it looks to me she's lacking some nutrition there from what I can see from her leaves. I mean it's not by much but I can see some yellowing discoloring going on there looks like nitrogen.

With me I like my plants to be a deep green with zero yellow dicoloring on it's new shoots and sucklings like what you have going on there in your plant. If I were you I would give her a little phosphorus because in you are in 3 1/2 weeks in you still have a week tops or so before she's gonna wanna change her hormones to flowering between 46 to 78 days to buds.

It would help me if you could tell me what strain she is?

Because every auto flowers a different time frames then others and are not always the same some are early some are a little later like between 46 to 78 days give or take but that all depends on the auto strains that you are growing so keep that in mind and let me know what strain you have there?

Sincerely,
Cannabis Kid

Your plant on the left. My plant on the right.
Capture+_2019-09-01-03-28-38.png

What you see on the right is the color your plants should be looking like after giving them some nitrogen and some phosphorus nutrients during the veg stages, this you are lacking in your plant right now!.

With me on my plants Including into my flowering but I hold back a little more on the nitrogen during the flowing stages but they never turn yellow!.

My dad's Vietnam war strain from the 60's that he left me seeds of in his will after 9/11 they are called the mojoe flower power dreamer plant from the 60's below, you can see the difference in what I am saying to you here. You also have to know exactly how much phosphorus to giving them without your buds tasting like it to so its an art by itself but you'll learn and getting the hang of it over time!.
buds1.gif

CK;)

Last edited:
Hi
No you still got a little more to go till that happends yet.

Give it time and patience you'll get there!.

What are you feeding her anyway?

Because during the veg stages that's were you have to bulk up and knuckle down on her health so you can get her really for her 2nd stages of flowering.

Because it looks to me she's lacking some nutrition there from what I can see from her leaves. I mean it's not by much but I can see some yellowing discoloring going on there looks like nitrogen.

With me I like my plants to be a deep green with zero yellow dicoloring on it's new shoots and sucklings like what you have going on there in your plant. If I were you I would give her a little phosphorus because in you are in 3 1/2 weeks in you still have a week tops or so before she's gonna wanna change her hormones to flowering between 46 to 78 days to buds.

It would help me if you could tell me what strain she is?

Because every auto flowers a different time frames then others and are not always the same some are early some are a little later like between 46 to 78 days give or take but that all depends on the auto strains that you are growing so keep that in mind and let me know what strain you have there?

Sincerely,
Cannabis Kid
Hi there she is an AUTO AK I have been feeding 1/8 dose of veg nutes

Hi Connie she is a cute. Bloom nutes should be fine now for her. I would keep giving her a bit of nitrogen and add the P and K now will work fine.

Biogrow 4. 3. 3. Fed 2 days ago
Oh wow
I give my girls Jacks nutrients 20-20-20 until the last week before flowering so I guess that's why your plant is such a light lime green lol

Jacks nutrients is by far the best in the world as far as I'm concerned because it sets your plants up with enough nutrients so it can carry it over into flowering. Not only that one table spoon in one gallon of water goes a very long way into the blooming stages from what you have used into the veg stages without having to give her anything more when she its into the blooming stages like with your auto I would only have to use it once or twice tops and she would stay super strong and very healthy and vigorous especially when going into flowering stage on hee own will.

You could look up for your next grow and giving that stuff a try its sure a gods bleeding in return I promise you that.

You could look it up on google for Jacks nutrients 20-20-20 that stuff works wonderful with cannabis plants I swear to you I wouldn't ** you at all.

Sincerely,
CK

Last edited:
I don't agree with the post above me. FYI Triple 20 would not be recommended.

Hi Connie she is a cute. Bloom nutes should be fine now for her. I would keep giving her a bit of nitrogen and add the P and K now will work fine.
Well that's what ed rosenthal has in his book marijuana growers hand book to us peters 20-20-20 during veg stages but I guess he us woring and your right is what you are saying?

I am an organic dirt farmer, i use worm castings as a top dressing or in a tea, at much lesser amounts during flower, they are a good thing for Nitrogen. Fish emulsion, lots of great stuff to add for flowering.

Latest posts

Back