American conspiracies

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
multifarious said:
I thought you'd be more of a Margarita type of women mom ?

I was thinking a home made apple pie shine type of mom.:D

twa 800 flight (outer limits music is playing in your head)

hxxp://youtu.be/DKYoEFa4lY0

I've never tried any moonshine before. I know I don't like whiskey. Does it taste like that?

Margarita, piña colada, they're both good. :D

SmokinMom said:
I've never tried any moonshine before. I know I don't like whiskey. Does it taste like that?

taste like apple pie........ helps you get your shine on.

hxxp://youtu.be/KjqMB6ILaIc

SmokinMom said:

Ifin yual don't like wiskey or anything with strong kick yual wouldn't like most moonshine out there but I have tasted some shine perfected that was as smooth as silk might be more to yur likin ;)

BWD

The biggest conspiracy is that there are no conspiracys except those backed by money. Our country has no money thus our country cant afford to conspire.

Most likely anything leaning towards a conspiracy could be backtracked to corporate puppetmasters.

The AIDS conspiracy

The history of AIDS has been deliberately white-washed to obscure its man-made origin. Knowledge of HIV and other retroviruses came directly out of the little-known and secret Special Virus Cancer Program of the 1970s. More than one virus was introduced into American gays in the late 1970s, and mycoplasma and “cancer bacteria” are additional infectious agents that have been ignored in proclaiming HIV as the “sole cause of AIDS.”
Secret bio-warfare research co-mingled with bona fide cancer research at the NCI in the decade before AIDS, and that association continues up to the present time. AIDS in America erupted when government researchers began experimenting with gays, using an experimental vaccine developed in primates – the animals purported to contain the “ancestor virus” of HIV. AIDS in America did not come from Africa. HIV occurred exclusively in the gay community because the virus was put there by the “hand of man.”
Mother Nature wisely separated the species but, in the decade before AIDS, genetic researchers repeatedly violated the “species barrier” by transferring cancer-causing viruses between various animal species, ostensibly to improve our health.
The man-made theory of AIDS is not based on conspiracy theory. The theory warrants a full scientific investigation – and the secret history of HIV and AIDS needs to come out of the closet.

Latest posts

Back