an idea i had, would it work?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i desided to follow wht you say, grow outdoor normally, im just worried ill encounter problems, such as soil do i just plant them in the soil there? bring my own? if so what types are best? infestation worries me as my friends dad lost all his crop to it one year, can the rain over water the plants and in tern kill them? i think we will have two plants growing is this a problem? id just like to say thanks again bear you have been a big help to me.

well just use what is there just work it up good and use hot lime it will take care of pest problems and mg is best ferts for out door grow good luck

One, the box will probally fill with water after a big rain. Also i have used hot boxes during the spring sorta like this but not under ground and then i removed the glass after the plants get a couple weeks old. It works ok early but during the mid summer it is too hot under glass and the plants will smother in the heat. Just do as they say and plant outdoors. If it worked someone else would be doing it already and would have thought of it already. Often new growers look for an idea like this and end up in failyer. You shoud just stick to the basics and keep it simple. Also if your living with your folks and they dont like you smoking i would waite till your out on your own to live as you wan`t and live by there rules. I am also curious how old you are. Outdoors bugs will be the least of your worries. Slim

I see where your coming from mate, thanks for the help... But our parents think it is far more worse than what it is, and they would understand if we were an older age i think, I am 18 and thee_assassin is 18, were working together on this project.. Thanks again :)

You must be 18 years old, or older, to be a member of this site.
see you two kids in about 3 years, .. :)

morrispk said:
I see where your coming from mate, thanks for the help... But our parents think it is far more worse than what it is, and they would understand if we were an older age i think, I am 18 and thee_assassin is 18, were working together on this project.. Thanks again :)
ROFLMAO... are NOT!...

youll def have insect problems...

This is a bad idea if for no other reason ,you are making a simple process complicated .You're trying to outpope the pope
bugs aren't a huge problem for outdoor grows .you get benificials as well as pests .
An closed system tends to cocentrate problems if and when they occur in the long run you stand more of a chance of screwing the pooch by overthinking this thing
K.I.S.S. Plant some seeds and let nature be your partner
Anything that is'nt natural will attract attention .

Latest posts

Back