Andrew Zimmern - How Bizzare Food Show

• Thread starter THE BROTHER'S GRUNT
  • Start date
This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birdman Burke said:
TBG i like watchin Surviorman and
Man vs. Wild those are really good
shows i think its freakin cool as hell
how they can just get dropped off
some were and be able to survive
no way i would:D i would die.
Did you see the one Man vs. Wild where he found a dead Zebra and cut some of the meat off and ate it raw? Eating Maggots off a dead animal? Man this dude has some big one's for sure.

yea i kno that is so gross i heard one
of his episodes he grabbed a elephant
terd and squeezed the juices out cuz
he was dehydriating i would much rather die
than do that.

And like what u said he eats so much things raw
i dont kno why he doesnt just cook it like Surviorman
and when he eats those bugs gosh they make me
want to throw up. But still with it beening gross its
still a very good show to watch.

That was a nasty episode with the elephant. My man just picked that big ball of dung up and just squeezed that turd juice out. Stuff was running all down his face. MMMMMMMMM chocolate elephant shake anyone. :hubba:

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
MMMMMMMMM chocolate elephant shake anyone. :hubba:

TBG you almost made me throw up there:eek:
i do not how he can handle that stuff honestly
hes propally the most manly guy i have ever seen
when u grab a big terd and drink the juices ur making
a statement:D hahah

what about where he found the dead sheep and cut its eye out, than cooked it in boiling volcano water and ate it...i would really like to know how he pulls this stuff off...the only thing that gets me about that show is that he has someone telling him what to do and what he can/cant eat...and how is it that he has to do all these crazy things to survive, and the camera crew just follows and does nothing

but if u watch Surviorman he cares the
camera equipment around and tapes
himself surviving that would be very diffcult...

Did anyone see the episode of Man vs. Wild when he stalked the rabbit? He got about 5 feet from it and cracked it in the head with a stick. :shocked: He practiced for about an hour tossing it at a tree stump. A true hunter.

whattt are u serious TBG i havent seen that
episode thats crazy:D hopefully he didnt
eat it raw did he?

Birdman Burke said:
whattt are u serious TBG i havent seen that
episode thats crazy:D hopefully he didnt
eat it raw did he?
It was wild Birdman. No he cooked the rabbit.

thedutchmaster3 said:
yea i think he only eats fish raw
NO. He came across a dead zebra half eaten by lions and cut some of the meat off and ate it raw. One sick man i'm telling ya.

hahah man vs wild is awesome. bear gryls or whatever is a B.A.
yeah that one where he drank his piss was crazzy.

on one of the episodes he got dropped off on a glacier and had to cross some river that was dangerously cold. so before he jumped in he saw some smoke from a far which were some natural gysiers. After he jumped in the river, he said he had about 15 minutes before he would pass out from hypothermia, in which he would have to reach these gysiers or whatever. When he got there the water was boiling so he couldnt even go in it!! ahha he made some pool of water that wasnt too hot and he was just laying there in the middle of the arctic.

it was nuts!

NO. He came across a dead zebra half eaten by lions and cut some of the meat off and ate it raw. One sick man i'm telling ya.
Damn, i didnt see that one. Usually he will at least try to cook his food. Sometimes i guess theres no time. I wonder how much he gets paid for doing all these wild things.

Yeah man, I record all of his shows! Pretty good one. I would have loved to have some of that raw conch. It's really good. I've never had it quite that fresh.

I'd have to pass on the Conch peewee. I think ole Andrew is kinda into that kind of thing...some of his comments are pretty obvious.

The cowskin soup looked kind of good. The survivor type shows aren't my bag man. I did that crap in real life. I don't need the re-runs...hehe.

That Bizare foods is one good show. I wish they would have it on every day. I mean, the guy has to eat every day, right? Why not just have him do it in a different place every day? The Southern food one is my favorite of course. I'd like to get my hands on one of those river rodents. It sounded like it was good!

Hey Stoney Bud did you happen to catch lastnights show? There are a few other shows i've been checking out that are pretty cool also.

Man vs. Wild
Survivor Man

I love man vs. wild. He does some crazy stuff. but hey he lives.....
I like the bizarre foods but I miss it a lot. :(
My favorite is "How it's made" on discovery channel. They had Phillips florous on a week or so ago...wish they would do HID lighting ;)

Stoney Bud said:
Yeah man, I record all of his shows! Pretty good one. I would have loved to have some of that raw conch. It's really good. I've never had it quite that fresh.

I'd have to pass on the Conch peewee. I think ole Andrew is kinda into that kind of thing...some of his comments are pretty obvious.

The cowskin soup looked kind of good. The survivor type shows aren't my bag man. I did that crap in real life. I don't need the re-runs...hehe.

That Bizare foods is one good show. I wish they would have it on every day. I mean, the guy has to eat every day, right? Why not just have him do it in a different place every day? The Southern food one is my favorite of course. I'd like to get my hands on one of those river rodents. It sounded like it was good!
Stoney that other food show is great as well with Anthony Bourdain. Something tells me he smokes weed. :hubba:

It was wild Birdman. No he cooked the rabbit.

allright good cuz the few episodes i have seen of
man vs. wild he has eaten somethign raw in every
one i seen.

and also Mutt How its Made is a sweet show i like
watching how things we normally use get made
it so cool my friends say its boring but i do not
kno how its intertaining but it is:woohoo:

take care

peace.

Okay, that Man Vs Wild show-

Surely he has trouble getting dates. LOL.

Birdman Burke said:
allright good cuz the few episodes i have seen of
man vs. wild he has eaten somethign raw in every
one i seen.

and also Mutt How its Made is a sweet show i like
watching how things we normally use get made
it so cool my friends say its boring but i do not
kno how its intertaining but it is:woohoo:

take care

peace.

GREAT AVY AND CARTOON MAN. Go Aquateen!!!!! :D

Oh and Ma....that guy can't get a date...he's too busy being dropped off in the middle of nowhere. ;)

Latest posts

Back