Another Cute Puppy!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YYZ Skinhead

RIP Neil Peart 9/12/1952 -- 1/7/2020
Reaction score
This chap is 7' 4" when he stands on his hind legs. Each of his legs appears to be longer than his spine. :holysheep:

zeus1.jpg

zeus2.jpg

zeus3.jpg

Whew. With YYZ making the thread. Was worried it was going to be something with 2 heads. :p

That 2nd pic.
Af first I was thinkin, "Why would anyone allow a dog like that on a tile floor?" Just doesnt seem like they make a good combo.

Then I noticed the cats bowl was nearly as big as the dogs bowl. lol
Dog looks like he could munch bails of hay. And they got him a tiny bowl like that. Animal cruelty there.

What is your obsession with two headed creatures Y? Curious minds want to know?

Rosebud said:
What is your obsession with two headed creatures Y? Curious minds want to know?

I have no idea how it began. I remember when I was a kid seeing a two-headed snake on Sesame Street and a two-headed kitten in a book on mammalogy. I thought it was cool that something could have two heads and live (though usually not for long). When I was older I read about Vladimir Demikhov "successfully" attaching extra heads to dogs:

motherboard.vice.com/blog/soviet-scientists-made-this-two-headed-dog (CAUTION: gross surgery shots and video)

I printed a shirt with a pic of a dog with a transplanted extra head and the text "Two Heads Are Better Than One" and I loved the double takes when people saw it. It went downhill from there. :evil:

Hmmmm. very interesting. I didn't look at the video, as I was afraid. I have a ridiculously sensitive stomach.

hahaha photo fixed pics..no way theres a dog that Big...looks funny as hell though..specially next to the girl taking the pic..that Dof must drop VW in the Yard..:doh:

he's real check out this puppy all kinda pics of him online hate to feed him. %0 lb dog food every other day

images (2).jpg

:rofl:

I need smoke what Yall smoking

:rofl:

the dog YYZ posted is real His name was Gaint George

hXXp://www.christianpost.com/news/giant-george-worlds-tallest-dog-dies-7-foot-3-inch-great-dane-passes-away-photo-video-107504/

Latest posts

Back